Poll question... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poll question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASCII

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Can I poll the lounge on this.....

Have the Mods/Admins seem grumpy lately?

A) Yes
B) No
C) FinHeaven Rules!!!!

this is by all means serious......can I?

Which one is grumpy? IMO Mindwarp is sleepy, Wharf is Dopey, FFIC is Happy, TT is Doc, Muck is Sneezy, DM is bashful...

D-day is the only one who could be grumpy...
grumpy19732-1.gif

they have similar beards...

Edit: and Nabo is Snow White! :wink:

Don't think it would be a wise choice to post this anywhere. You might cause something if ya do.

Ace88 said:
Don't think it would be a wise choice to post this anywhere. You might cause something if ya do.

Just figured I'ld get an overall opinion on the matter....

I have been recently banned from the LL so I'm a little bitter...but I wrote an apology thread saying that i didn't mean to post the inappropriate pics. I then said I was OK with being banned...I broke the rules, so I deserve it...but I didn't know I why I was banned or that I was even banned until like 4 days later...I just couldn't access the LL. So I wrote a small comment about that in my long apology letter and got sh*t for the one small comment....It's like damn, first I get banned for posting.....thats fine...but I'm never allowed to talk about it....Isn't it our criticism that will make this site better??? That's the part that ticked me off...I'll probably get more crap for this now...God forbid I explain myself....anyway, it's not all the mods who are grumpy...most are cool.

Ricky Brown said:
Can I poll the lounge on this.....

Have the Mods/Admins seem grumpy lately?

A) Yes
B) No
C) FinHeaven Rules!!!!

this is by all means serious......can I?

:escape:

How comes the posters on here seem intimidated, and or fear the mods/admins????

Ricky Brown said:
How comes the posters on here seem intimidated, and or fear the mods/admins????

I don't...but then again I also have not too much to lose at this point!!!

okay...I just need an answer to my original question...could a mod/admin please respond? Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom