Poll question... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poll question...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll see you guys later. Have a great long weekend and hopefully I haven't lost all my priveledges and will be able to log on again very soon!

Ricky Brown said:
Can I poll the lounge on this.....

Have the Mods/Admins seem grumpy lately?

A) Yes
B) No
C) FinHeaven Rules!!!!

this is by all means serious......can I?
You know this is something. This staff lives there own lives, works hard at work, takes care of spouses and kids, and then volunteers there time here, and this is some of thanks we get.:shakeno:

Fin Fan in Cali said:
You know this is something. This staff lives there own lives, works hard at work, takes care of spouses and kids, and then volunteers there time here, and this is some of thanks we get.:shakeno:
It is in no way bashing the admins/mods. It just seems as a whole you all seem a bit touchy. I thank each and everyone one of you for your time and effort put into the site. I don't understand why, or how, this could be taken as a negative toward the staff. I could understand if the question was...are they being ****s ....but it's not... just trying to relieve a little tension. Please dont misunderstand my purpose...last time a mod did that I was banned for a week.

i dont get everyone problems with the mods lately... i hate the fact that everyone blames them for not listening to the rules...they get warning its all of a sudden the mods fault. IMHO the mods are doing a hell of a job...

Jt0323 said:
i dont get everyone problems with the mods lately... i hate the fact that everyone blames them for not listening to the rules...they get warning its all of a sudden the mods fault. IMHO the mods are doing a hell of a job...

hopefully you read my previous post

Ricky Brown said:
hopefully you read my previous post
yep i did! that post was not meant towards you... its ment for the people who get warned or ban and blame the mods

Jt0323 said:
yep i did! that post was not meant towards you... its ment for the people who get warned or ban and blame the mods

:yes:

:up:

I don't think we necessarily need praise. We get more than enough. However, if you have to ask, then you probably shouldn't. So I would ask that you do not. But you've basically done it already.

It may releive tension for you. But it just creates more work for us.

Ricky Brown said:
How comes the posters on here seem intimidated, and or fear the mods/admins????
I'm not a Mod or Admin but maybe I can shed some light on the preceived fear of the people chosen to keep the peace around here; The innocent generally don't fear the police and those that follow the rules here don't fear the Mod and Admins.

The posters you are referring to are likely to be troublemakers (and I don't necessarily believer that 'outspoken'=troublemaker). I fear and am not intimidated by any of the staff here at FH but I respect the job they do and know, should I decide to lose my mind and do something stupid, they will do the job they have volunteered to do and take appropriate action.

The staff here is by and large great, but they are human.

If you think they're grumpy, they probably are. Ask yourself if you can figure out why it is they're grumpy. Is it you? Are you doing something to complicate their lives unnecessarily? If not, don't take it personally. PM the grumpy staff member a joke or something. If you are doing something to make them grumpy, stop it. The rest of us (including that staff member) will thank you.

Nobody on staff is perfect, but just about everybody is reasonable. If you're having a problem, let somebody know about it.

Muck said:
I don't think we necessarily need praise. We get more than enough. However, if you have to ask, then you probably shouldn't. So I would ask that you do not. But you've basically done it already.

It may releive tension for you. But it just creates more work for us.

:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom