Poll: Record Needed For Flores To Be "coach Of The Year" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poll: Record Needed For Flores To Be "coach Of The Year"

Poll: Record Needed For Flores To Be "Coach Of The Year"

• Total voters
My own thinking is that it would take a 10-6 and play off wild card for this to happen as there are other first time coaches who might also be digging out of holes, very notably Fangio in Denver with much more to work with and of course Kitchen in Cleveland who should very easily transcend last year's losing record.

Remember, even Sparano after the great 11-5 turnaround, was runner up to Smith in Atlanta

My own thinking is that it would take a 10-6 and play off wild card for this to happen as there are other first time coaches who might also be digging out of holes, very notably Fangio in Denver with much more to work with and of course Kitchen in Cleveland who should very easily transcend last year's losing record.

Remember, even Sparano after the great 11-5 turnaround, was runner up to Smith in Atlanta
That's why I said it would take something extraordinary, the Fins get NO love...

For COTY it would def take a playoff berth to be considered, nothing less. He's the Dolphins Coach, it would take something extraordinary to even be considered.
Agreed brother and it may take a playoff win since he is coaching the Dolphins.

Back
Top Bottom