Should we grab Rivers if possible?

• Yea, let's not pass on the chance for a franchise QB

Votes: 50 64.9%
  • No, WR and O Line are much more important

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Muck
Do I want him?? Hell yes.

Do I think he would be a smart pick considering what we've invested in Feeley and Fiedler (and Sage)?? Not really.

EXACTLY! ;)

No to Rivers in the first round.

This team is built around a franchise running back. Adding a franchise WR & a Franchise Offensive Lineman would be much more appropriate to allowing the Dolphins to be competitive THIS year.

A WR in the first will get us closer to the Superbowl this year than any rookie QB. Feeley or bust!

Good point, but where pray tell do you suppose we are going to get a franchise WR and franchise OL in the first round. I still say we should have gotten TO if we can't get Moss, and should have brought out the big guns to get Tate AND Woody, then drafted Rivers at 20 if he was there.

Hell NO. We weren't going to get him before we got Feeley & we dang sure aren't going to get him now.

Odds are that no player we draft at #20 will help us much this year. If anyone is basing their decision on who to draft on whether that person will get us to the Super Bowl in their first year then they are setting themselves up for dissappointment. I'm not saying that Miami can't go to the show this year(not saying they will either, the odds are against every team), just that if they do it is very, very unlikely that the player picked at #20 will be the determining factor.

Originally posted by baalworship
Put us down for Rivers!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sadly, I'm betting that's exactly what will happen. You heard it here first. :cry:

We Should Have Waited Till draft day For the Aj Feeley Trade But... Gm IS A Dumbass so now we would look stupid going for him take a big fast Wr instead

if Rivers is the best player available then yes I would take him. BUT, if somebody better is there then I take the betterplayer....

of course it is hypothetical as I believe Rivers will be a top 10-15 pick....

Originally posted by Maybe Memories
We Should Have Waited Till draft day For the Aj Feeley Trade But... Gm IS A Dumbass so now we would look stupid going for him take a big fast Wr instead

I kinda agree, but getting him in early gives him time to work with our o-coordinator & learn the plays & players a lot quicker.

Back
Top Bottom