Poll: Traylor | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poll: Traylor

Will we sign Traylor?

  • Yes

    Votes: 70 77.8%
  • No

    Votes: 20 22.2%

  • Total voters
    90

painnotpleasure

Hall Of Famer
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
6,948
Reaction score
4
Location
Maryland
I will have to say yes. My guess will be, possibliy a two year deal, decent salary. Unfortuately with back injury to TimBo, we may very well be better off signing Traylor than we are keeping Bowens as much as I hate to say it.
 

kizzaboo

Seasoned Veteran
Joined
Mar 29, 2005
Messages
909
Reaction score
4
Location
USD
I think Saban almost has to sign him.. With the injuries, his capability to play 3-4 4-3, and very experienced veteran who has been sucessful.
 

3P

I believe I can fly!
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
4,683
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Detroit, MI
With the latest news about Timbo having trouble with his rehab, I'm getting flashbacks of Timbo last year. Same stuff... was maybe going to retire due to back trouble, decided to work through it and keep playing, had trouble with his rehab, sat the season out. Sadly, I think Timbo is done, and will be cut before the offseason is over.
 

GreenMonster

Never con a con man
Joined
Apr 15, 2005
Messages
4,912
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Atlanta
phinphanphrommi said:
With the latest news about Timbo having trouble with his rehab, I'm getting flashbacks of Timbo last year. Same stuff... was maybe going to retire due to back trouble, decided to work through it and keep playing, had trouble with his rehab, sat the season out. Sadly, I think Timbo is done, and will be cut before the offseason is over.

Sadly I think the same thing for Timbo and I will welcome Traylor to our Defensive front.
clear.gif
 

kizzaboo

Seasoned Veteran
Joined
Mar 29, 2005
Messages
909
Reaction score
4
Location
USD
GreenMonster said:
Sadly I think the same thing for Timbo and I will welcome Traylor to our Defensive front.
clear.gif

Just hate seeing players go out that way, expecially a guy like Timbo..:shakeno: :(
 

weisdolphins

Seasoned Veteran
Club Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2004
Messages
905
Reaction score
12
Age
39
Location
GA
I think we will sign traylor expecially with the problems with Timbo
 

kizzaboo

Seasoned Veteran
Joined
Mar 29, 2005
Messages
909
Reaction score
4
Location
USD
I dont know. Maybe if we cut Chester and Bowens we would be okay with getting Traylor. Carter Holiday Roth Traylor Taylor D. Bowens Vickerson looks to be like a top 5 D-Line. Plus extra money we saved on Surtain.
 

Deus Ex Dolphin

Pro Bowler
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
1,547
Reaction score
5
I think Saban understands that you have to stop the run first, which means getting Traylor in here. It does seem Timbo may be done. :(

Traylor, T-Buck on a cheap contract for depth, a vet FS, and Boston for WR depth. Add those players and I like the Dolphins chances against ANY team on the schedule! :evil:
 

kizzaboo

Seasoned Veteran
Joined
Mar 29, 2005
Messages
909
Reaction score
4
Location
USD
Deus Ex Dolphin said:
I think Saban understands that you have to stop the run first, which means getting Traylor in here. It does seem Timbo may be done. :(

Traylor, T-Buck on a cheap contract for depth, a vet FS, and Boston for WR depth. Add those players and I like the Dolphins chances against ANY team on the schedule! :evil:

Safety remains a concern, though Saban insisted Tuesday he got ''the best players available in free agency'' with salary-cap issues factored in. At last week's minicamp, the Dolphins used free-agent pickups Tebucky Jones andTravares Tillman at first team, though Yeremiah Bell will have a chance to beat out Tillman. ''Bell will be a very good player if he stays healthy,'' Madison predicts.


I dont know about FS, we may be set. Bell, like I said before, will be a very good safety.I would like to have Boston but if he doesnt come cheap then we can go without, I wont cry myself to sleep. I think it also would be a good idea to get T-Buck (again) if cheap, incentives would ease the deal over.
 

pigskinguy

FinHeaven VIP
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
3,465
Reaction score
1
Location
North of the Border
FinsFanatic said:
i voted no...........i want him and would sign him, but i think someone will offer more

I also voted no........but only because the question was "do you THINK Traylor will be a Dolphin" and "not do you WANT Traylor to be a Dolphin."
 

albyfinfan

go fins
Joined
Apr 25, 2005
Messages
1,201
Reaction score
3
Age
43
Location
hialeah
i dont think so b/c someone would probably offer more $$, but i would like for him to be a dolphin, as much as i pains me to say timbo aint the same anymore and we need an upgrade.
 
Top Bottom