Poor execution 2nd half | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poor execution 2nd half

Aside from two picks in last 6 min of 1st half, Mia went three and out 4 times and had the ball 11:00. This is very concerning. This team is wasting its time with handcuffs on the offense and playing Fitzpatrick. Stop being win whores and demand change!!
tenor (1).gif

Aside from two picks in last 6 min of 1st half, Mia went three and out 4 times and had the ball 11:00. This is very concerning. This team is wasting its time with handcuffs on the offense and playing Fitzpatrick. Stop being win whores and demand change!!
Pats lost, we shut out a divisional and much hated opponent and premiered our future QB at the end of the game. What do you want exactly? We're now 3-3 going into the bye one game back after KC beats the Bills tonight.

Pats lost, we shut out a divisional and much hated opponent and premiered our future QB at the end of the game. What do you want exactly? We're now 3-3 going into the bye one game back after KC beats the Bills tonight.
Go look at the last 6 min of the first half and the entire 2nd offensively. You love mediocre football. Just love it. Get some biscuits and gravy love it

You kinda have to expect these types of offensive outputs with Fitz as your QB. One week, your offense is up in SF beating the crap out of them. The next week, it's a struggle to move the football against arguably the worst team in NFL history and coach to match.

Story of his career. Shouldn't surprise anyone. Let's just hope that arm gets some rest and we get the better version of him after the bye.

Go look at the last 6 min of the first half and the entire 2nd offensively. You love mediocre football. Just love it. Get some biscuits and gravy love it
I agree with you some - I not quite as angry as you but teams can’t just turn it on when they want to

Look what happened to GB they had momentum and bam lost their mojo

Not being able to Concentrate for 4 quarters will also keep the Jills out of the SB - I believe little adjustments like not taking the foot off the gas matter

And I am specifically referring to the third quarter

JMHO, some are so obsessed with stating TT NOW, they will trash RF, Flo, Chan, the whole team. Acknowledging ANY positives delays their gratification

The argument that the offense played soft i. The 2nd half sure we can have that discussion. But with the injuries we got in game sometimes its best to come out of a game healthy as possible.

But hey if being miserable makes people happy, have at it. I dont think anybody is kidding themselves thinking we are winning the super bowl, but enjoying a win is fine too.

Half the teams we've played we've blown out. They can't all be the worst team in the league, Buzz Killington.

From my perspective, jets scored 17 against BUF, 13 against SF, 21 against DEN. Holding them scoreless isn't something to dismiss. The flip side is scoring 24. Teams have been scoring close to 30. How much of that is Chan? RF getting the big hit? No idea. Can't dismiss Miami had the talent to score more

From my perspective, jets scored 17 against BUF, 13 against SF, 21 against DEN. Holding them scoreless isn't something to dismiss. The flip side is scoring 24. Teams have been scoring close to 30. How much of that is Chan? RF getting the big hit? No idea. Can't dismiss Miami had the talent to score more
24-0 means your offense isn't going to play nearly the same as if it was 24-24 so hypotheticals about what we "should" have scored are essentially specious.

We won... Fitz survived a dirty hit... Fitz led the cheers for Tua...

We're in a good place. Tua will play when Flores decides it's time... and considering how far we've come in the last 15 games (8-7), vs. how bad we were before, I'm gonna go with the Flo'.

Your next positive post will be your first.

Back
Top Bottom