Poor panther fans | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poor panther fans

5 games in? Let the kid develop man.

Such a need for instant gratification.

For me, it not like Herbert/Tua. Tua was universally deemed the better QB. The only concern was injury. That's exactly how it's played out in the NFL.

With Stroud/Young nothing was universal. You ask 10 scouts or GMS who's better and it will probably be split.

The problem, which is not Youngs fault, is what the Panthers traded away to get him. It unfairly makes the need for him to be better quicker. They didn't just trade Young. They traded up and chose him.

Seriously, switch the QBS. Does anyone honestly believe if Stroud was a Panther he would be having the same season? So I guess, in that aspect, it is similar to Tua/Herbert

Bryce Young is getting the Tua treatment by the media right now, and we all remember how brutal that was. Stroud is Young's Justin Herbert, so I'm sure some Panthers fans are getting ready to throw in the towel on him like some of us were on Tua early, especially after seeing Herbert's early success. I feel for the Panther fans, but they need to be patient on Bryce Young. The kid needs help.
I agree for the most part. But Tua was the better NFL prospect he just had the injuries.

This could be crazy bad if say Young is just an average QB. Not only did they pass on CJ (if he becomes great), you got the whole trade as well. Caroline gave up 4 draft picks and DJ Moore. Can you imagine the added pressure for Young to be good if next years first is the #1 pick. Now not only will it be you passed on CJ, but also gave up Caleb Williams. This could be a train wreck of a trade if Young ends up a bust or even just average.

5 games in? Let the kid develop man.

Such a need for instant gratification.

For me, it not like Herbert/Tua. Tua was universally deemed the better QB. The only concern was injury. That's exactly how it's played out in the NFL.

With Stroud/Young nothing was universal. You ask 10 scouts or GMS who's better and it will probably be split.

The problem, which is not Youngs fault, is what the Panthers traded away to get him. It unfairly makes the need for him to be better quicker. They didn't just trade Young. They traded up and chose him.

Seriously, switch the QBS. Does anyone honestly believe if Stroud was a Panther he would be having the same season? So I guess, in that aspect, it is similar to Tua/Herbert
Carolina was on drugs to do that trade. Young was just not a surefire QB prospect. Not only that Carolina was going to suck, they already traded CMC. Then traded their #1 WR in the trade up to get Young.

They should have just admitted this was going to be a tank year. Kept their picks, traded Moore for picks. 24 draft has 2QB prospects that graded out better as prospects then 23 in Williams and Maye and much deeper at QB as well. Just a brutal trade for Carolina.

Great find. Very entertaining. Had a big laugh. Great way to start the day.

No injuries is what I hope for.

I just dont want to see US being the team that lets Bryce Young have his coming out party against.

Sorry Carolina, wait another week

Bryce Young is getting the Tua treatment by the media right now, and we all remember how brutal that was. Stroud is Young's Justin Herbert, so I'm sure some Panthers fans are getting ready to throw in the towel on him like some of us were on Tua early, especially after seeing Herbert's early success. I feel for the Panther fans, but they need to be patient on Bryce Young. The kid needs help.
I think you "hit the nail on the head" with this post.
I like it a lot!

Back
Top Bottom