Poor panther fans | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poor panther fans

Ingold was hurt on Sunday and Brooks played FB.....He might have to do it again this week if Ingold's injury keeps him from playing but even if Ingold plays, would like to see Brooks get some carries and not only if the game gets out of hand.....in that case Carolina will know we're gonna run it on every down.....I want to see what he can do under normal circumstances

I liked Brooks play when he was in.

5 games in? Let the kid develop man.

Such a need for instant gratification.

For me, it not like Herbert/Tua. Tua was universally deemed the better QB. The only concern was injury. That's exactly how it's played out in the NFL.

With Stroud/Young nothing was universal. You ask 10 scouts or GMS who's better and it will probably be split.

The problem, which is not Youngs fault, is what the Panthers traded away to get him. It unfairly makes the need for him to be better quicker. They didn't just trade Young. They traded up and chose him.

Seriously, switch the QBS. Does anyone honestly believe if Stroud was a Panther he would be having the same season? So I guess, in that aspect, it is similar to Tua/Herbert

Circle jerk champs. - LOL

No one made them draft Bryce when Stroud was sitting there - hard to feel for them

The problem isn't Bryce Young, it's the fact that they gave away a whole year of draft capital for him. Typically teams have some rebuilding lag before they're solid, but the Panthers made it so much worse that he could wind up as the next Alex Smith.

Houston's success with Stroud is less about Stroud being "The Guy" and more about Demeco Ryans being "The Guy". Takes that focus off his QB while he takes his lumps and lets him blossom to show everyone how good he is.

The problem isn't Bryce Young, it's the fact that they gave away a whole year of draft capital for him. Typically teams have some rebuilding lag before they're solid, but the Panthers made it so much worse that he could wind up as the next Alex Smith.

Houston's success with Stroud is less about Stroud being "The Guy" and more about Demeco Ryans being "The Guy". Takes that focus off his QB while he takes his lumps and lets him blossom to show everyone how good he is.

No one made them do the trade and we shall see where these two are in 3 -4 years I think I already know

Back
Top Bottom