Positive Thoughts -6th Slot Is Wide Open | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Positive Thoughts -6th Slot Is Wide Open

gerrym51

Active Roster
Reaction score
There are 7 teams in the hunt for the 6th slot. NONE of them is a powerhouse. Dolphins have as good a chance as any of them. Dolphins schedule is not super hard.

As Bill Parcells always said 'once you get to the dance anything can happen'.

We need more positive thinking on this board.

There are 7 teams in the hunt for the 6th slot. NONE of them is a powerhouse. Dolphins have as good a chance as any of them. Dolphins schedule is not super hard.

The problem is, the other teams look at their schedule and they see us as a game THEY should win. Keep on mind we still haven't put one single game together this year where the whole team plays well from start to finish.

if you look at the other teams schedules you'll find that most of them play each other several times. Broncos,browns,bengals, ravens,titans, colts. except for we play colts once-all those other teams will be mashing each other. we still have to win at least 3 games. My prediction is that slot will be 8-8 and TIEBREAKERS

I was hoping that you were referring to the 6th spot in the draft

anything can happen...lets hope for an unexpected run by the boys, Thill has to know he's playing for his career, run when he has a chance to extend plays, go for it on fourth down, we can do this!!

I've watched the Dolphins for so many years and the playoff hunt. I don't know about any of you but i want to have the ability to make noise in the playoffs.

There's nothing about squeaking into the playoffs that suggest you're going to do anything once you get there.

I'm at that point where i want a strong Dolphins team that convincing makes the playoffs. Win the division or 2,3 in the entire AFC Conference.

No more of that other if this team loses and if that goes this way and we win out then we could make the playoffs etc.

So done with that. Pull up your pants and control your own destiny.

I've watched the Dolphins for so many years and the playoff hunt. I don't know about any of you but i want to have the ability to make noise in the playoffs.

There's nothing about squeaking into the playoffs that suggest you're going to do anything once you get there.

I'm at that point where i want a strong Dolphins team that convincing makes the playoffs. Win the division or 2,3 in the entire AFC Conference.

No more of that other if this team loses and if that goes this way and we win out then we could make the playoffs etc.

So done with that. Pull up your pants and control your own destiny.
We'll control it if we can win.

We'll control it if we can win.

Yep and that suggest you're a strong team.
Good organization, good coaching, good players, good scheme, good depth etc.

Successful teams aren't this big great secret.

Side note - IMO the Chargers are about to start their free fall back to mediocrity like they always do. They have had an extremely soft schedule so far, but they have Steelers, Bengals, Chiefs, Ravens, Broncos coming up. I fully expect this most overrated team in football (once again) to start showing their asses the rest of the way.

If that happens, then both wildcard spots are up for grabs.

Back
Top Bottom