Positive Thoughts -6th Slot Is Wide Open | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Positive Thoughts -6th Slot Is Wide Open

Dont put words in people's mouths just to fuel your antagonism.

what antagonism? I was LOLing... funny. The Chargers have had 5 winning seasons recently but only 9-7, and they will fold as usual. I got a kick out of that. I love how Dfans act as if we had won the Super Bowl last year, as if 5 consecutive 9-7 seasons would be beneath us as if we werent the masters at folding.

Last edited:
1BdIriY
If this can somehow happen look where we are: It may happen.

1BdIriY

If this can somehow happen this week look where we are: A Titans win an a Dolphins win will do this.

Chargers have had a winning season 4 out of last 6 seasons.

Let's look at the last 4.
'15 - losing season
'16 - losing season
'17 - LAC beat 2 winning teams, Miami beat 3, not counting NE,
'18 - LAC and Miami have beaten 1 winning team

Convince me they're that much better.

Let's look at the last 4.
'15 - losing season
'16 - losing season
'17 - LAC beat 2 winning teams, Miami beat 3, not counting NE,
'18 - LAC and Miami have beaten 1 winning team

Convince me they're that much better.

the may not be better but they have only losses to steelers and chiefs left on their schedule. Bengals and Ravens are also in freefall and i don't think they will lose to denver again. They play Arizona this week. I see at least 3 wins out of last 6.

I've watched the Dolphins for so many years and the playoff hunt. I don't know about any of you but i want to have the ability to make noise in the playoffs.

There's nothing about squeaking into the playoffs that suggest you're going to do anything once you get there.

I'm at that point where i want a strong Dolphins team that convincing makes the playoffs. Win the division or 2,3 in the entire AFC Conference.

No more of that other if this team loses and if that goes this way and we win out then we could make the playoffs etc.

So done with that. Pull up your pants and control your own destiny.
Im with you there too, belive me. I haven’t missed a game since 1991 and there have been very few highlights. Im cool with an extra game this year (maybe make it competitive) and then we need to make some noise next year. This team will be lucky to make it and that would be some good vibes going into next season, provided we don’t blow up the coaching staff and team.

The game on Sunday makes it officially a month since we scored an offensive TD. Let's take care of that before we dream of getting blown out in the wildcard game.
I’ll go one better.

This week we break that damn streak & find the end zone on our opening drive!

...then we get blown out in the wildcard game. :lol:

But if this happens we are not officially out it but it will be an up
But, but.......that will gives us a worse draft pick!!!!

Who cares about 2019! We are still in 2018. I want them to win as many as they can. That is what it is all about isn't it? Sometimes I just don't understand our fanbase we cheer them on to win and hope for the best. What happens, happens. We wait till December 30th. If we make it we get to see more football. We don't then we wait till the off-season begins. Its that simple. **** the draft and 2019. Lets finish 2018 first!

GO DOLPHINS BEAT THE COLTS!!

But if this happens we are not officially out it but it will be an up

Who cares about 2019! We are still in 2018. I want them to win as many as they can. That is what it is all about isn't it? Sometimes I just don't understand our fanbase we cheer them on to win and hope for the best. What happens, happens. We wait till December 30th. If we make it we get to see more football. We don't then we wait till the off-season begins. Its that simple. **** the draft and 2019. Lets finish 2018 first!

GO DOLPHINS BEAT THE COLTS!!
I think he was being sarcastic with his post. There are many fans on here who think we should deliberately tank the rest of our games to just get a better draft pick.

Yeah, we are all on edge that way (sarcasm). We all been dying for some success. But, year in and year out we see poop. But, when your a die-hard like me of 36+ years and counting you cheer to the end win or lose. That's why we are fans of the TEAM not players, coaches, etc. they are actually secondary. Till one becomes a SUPERSTAR like DAN MARINO then we IDOLIZE him. I have supported ADAM GASE, RYAN TANNEHILL, and the whole TEAM because we have to. They are all we got, till they are gone and we start yet again and that sucks.

Sure, we hope they do well and show us fans, they belong long-term. But, we are ALL there WIN or LOSE. That's is why we are LOYAL FANS.

Back
Top Bottom