Positives from Browns game! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Positives from Browns game!

Swollcolb

Active Roster
Reaction score
Another week another big loss where I’m gonna have to really reach to find any silver linings.

-Ryan Fitzpatrick running the ball, he’s been an under rated scrambler his entire career. Led the team in rushing (embarrassing) and had 3 total TDs
- Devante Parker 91 yards and on track to get 1,000 receiving yards on the season, that’s big time.
-Mike Gesicki first career TD catch.
-Ryan Lewis was feisty had a nice Int, a few PD, a few penalty’s and got beat a few times. But overall he was our best Db today. The PD to prevent a TD where it was a mismatch from the snap and he sprinted over to make the play was great.
-Charles Harris forced a sack (yes Charles Harris)
- Davon Godchaux continuing his strong season, cleaned up the Harris sack and had a few run stuffs.
- Not a positive but the refs were god awful, Jerome Baker should have had an Int that was not helmet to helmet or a hit against a defenseless receiver the safety drove down on the ball and broke the play up.
-Redskins beat the Lions!!! This is huge and should move us up in draft position.

It's over !

Unfortunately, it’s not. Wash, rinse, repeat again next week. I just don’t see this defense stopping anybody (I’m guessing less than 5 total punts) until the Bungals game. And that’ll be more about them being putrid than us playing good defense.

I no longer have to waste energy rooting against the Patriots, believe it or not I’m going to enjoy watching Brady on his way out .i think he’s about out of gas

Same here, thought there might be a chance for skins to giants to Bengals epic ...

Tyler Boyd grrrrr.

Wasn’t he bitching last week about targets?

How you gonna F that up?

Wasn’t quite as bad as Allen Hurns last week because Devin Bush made a great play.....which is being credited to Minkah Fitzpatrick around here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not much to cheer about today. But it was nice to see both Deiter and Calhoun play well today. Cleveland didn't have their starting DLine, but, in spite of that, they both were solid. What can you say about Parker, kid has been a complete revelation. I see 2 more wins on the schedule, the Giants and Bengals games are both very, very winnable.

Back
Top Bottom