Positives from jags game! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Positives from jags game!

Positives: high draft choices (other than first), new GM/coach next year, no reason to watch any games this year.

Yea, all the GM/coaching candidates who be excited to come here after they just spent a crapton of draft capital and traded away their 1st round pick. An excellent start to any rebuild.

Bring on the B team candidates!

-I’m positive we are a dumpster fire team again.
-I’m positive Brian Flores and Chris Grier are in way over his heads and need to be fired.

There were some guys who had good games, but it doesn’t matter anymore it’s over
I’m positive if we can keep Tua healthy and surround him with a decent Oline, and offensive coaching staff he will develop into a good franchise QB. I’m also positive, this coaching staff isn’t the answer.

Chargers/Ravens are on CBS.

That's the only positive today.

Otherwise, I feel sick to my MF stomach. I am so sick and tired of the depressing life of a Dolphins fan. I feel like acting like a scorned teenage girl and setting all of my Dolphins **** on fire.

Terrible loss. But there were some positives.

The players played hard, gave it there all.

Tua had his best game as a pro. Minus the interception and bad decision to throw and not to continue to run for the 1st down. excellent game by Tua.

Gesicki, Hollins and Waddle came to play.

Defense finally broke through for some sacks.

Terrible loss. But there were some positives.

The players played hard, gave it there all.

Tua had his best game as a pro. Minus the interception and bad decision to throw and not to continue to run for the 1st down. excellent game by Tua.

Gesicki, Hollins and Waddle came to play.

Defense finally broke through for some sacks.
Get out of here.

Back
Top Bottom