Positives from jags game! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Positives from jags game!

Yea, all the GM/coaching candidates who be excited to come here after they just spent a crapton of draft capital and traded away their 1st round pick. An excellent start to any rebuild.

Bring on the B team candidates!
This! We're essentially stuck with what we've got for another year because absolutely no one will want to take over this dumpster fire with depleted draft capital and very few solid pieces in place. Most every high draft pick the past few years has either been invisible or terrible. We're screwed for a good while.

I can save my money when they come to New Orleans. I wouldn't want to be in the dome and see a loss.

Positives: Gesicki, Waddle, Smythe look good.

Waddle should not have been taken so high, he could have been picked at 11.

Ogbah, Van Ginkel, Holland all looked pretty good too.

Our offensive tackles looked pretty awful, but Hunt and Mancz looked alrite.

Here’s a positive I spent a ton of money the travel to
Miami Next week because I thought this team was gonna be good. Oh wait.

I thought Noah Iggy played as well as he could for a guys whose never active.

Here’s a positive I spent a ton of money the travel to
Miami Next week because I thought this team was gonna be good. Oh wait.
I'm in a similar boat for the Texans game. It's my son's first nfl game. I am now trying to talk him out of becoming a dolphins fan.

Miami ran the ball 20 times for 77 yards. At one time the Dolphins had a 13-3 lead. Obviously, the run game has struggled but you have to have more balance.

I liked the way Tua played, minus the interception. The defense stepped up late with the turnover and the fourth down stop.

I'm not sure Jacksonville had enough time on the clock on that last play, but it is what it is.

Terrible loss. But there were some positives.

The players played hard, gave it there all.

Tua had his best game as a pro. Minus the interception and bad decision to throw and not to continue to run for the 1st down. excellent game by Tua.

Gesicki, Hollins and Waddle came to play.

Defense finally broke through for some sacks.
This wasn't the best game of Tua's career. He played well enough to win, even though he made some mistakes. Coaching was the #1 reason for today's loss.

-I’m positive we are a dumpster fire team again.
-I’m positive Brian Flores and Chris Grier are in way over his heads and need to be fired.

There were some guys who had good games, but it doesn’t matter anymore it’s over

Hollins looked good

Get out of here.
Oh no sir, you get outta here!!! Lmaooooo!!!

Youre Outta Here Get Out GIF by The Maury Show

Back
Top Bottom