Positives from Jets game 2.0 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Positives from Jets game 2.0

Swollcolb

Active Roster
Reaction score
-Jason Sanders is a baller, franchise record for FGs
- Patrick Laird was really really good
- Isaiah Ford Stepped up big time, I felt like this guys been on the dolphins forever and never got a shot despite looking good when he got the chance. Good for him!
- Steven Parker’s INT good, his whiff that led to jets winning the game was very bad.
- Andrew Van Ginkel flashes, nice first career sack that almost won us the game.
- Raekwon and Baker blowing up that 4th down play, really love this Duo of LBs and feel that next year with more talent around them we will see more flash plays. I Believe both have Probowl potential.
- Fitz running all over the place was cool. He will probably. Be our leading rusher this year.
- This one was pretty big for draft order, and Texans lost to broncos which was a pleasant surprise.

-Jason Sanders is a baller, franchise record for FGs
- Patrick Laird was really really good
- Isaiah Ford Stepped up big time, I felt like this guys been on the dolphins forever and never got a shot despite looking good when he got the chance. Good for him!
- Steven Parker’s INT good, his whiff that led to jets winning the game was very bad.
- Andrew Van Ginkel flashes, nice first career sack that almost won us the game.
- Raekwon and Baker blowing up that 4th down play, really love this Duo of LBs and feel that next year with more talent around them we will see more flash plays. I Believe both have Probowl potential.
- Fitz running all over the place was cool. He will probably. Be our leading rusher this year.
- This one was pretty big for draft order, and Texans lost to broncos which was a pleasant surprise.

cant disagree with anything you said. I was so surprised with Ford, pleasantly. Didn’t know he had that in him. Another few games like that he’s got a very good shot next year.
I really like our two LBs

It is crazy that most of our playmakers except for the tight ends, were not on the team 3 weeks ago

Flores getting fired up in fun now, if we're three years in and haven't gone anywhere its just gonna be written off as an ineffective coach letting out his frustration.

Really tough to score TDs with no offensive line and running game. Also even below average QBs like Sam Darnold are going to make plays when your defense has no pass rush. People say QB but the biggest holes on the Dolphins are offensive line and pass rusher.

Really tough to score TDs with no offensive line and running game. Also even below average QBs like Sam Darnold are going to make plays when your defense has no pass rush. People say QB but the biggest holes on the Dolphins are offensive line and pass rusher.

we draft QB, OLine and Dline. That’s what I concentrate on this years draft. Then RB and WR

#1 biggest positive from this game is that Sam Darnold was separated at birth from a hefty trash bag stuffed to bursting with straight up garbage.

I thought Darnold was a kid with a lot of potential who needed to rein in his turnover issues. Turns out that the only difference between Darnold's quarterbacking and a bucket of excrement is the bucket.

Jets look like they're ****ed with Gase + Darnold.

#1 biggest positive from this game is that Sam Darnold was separated at birth from a hefty trash bag stuffed to bursting with straight up garbage.

I thought Darnold was a kid with a lot of potential who needed to rein in his turnover issues. Turns out that the only difference between Darnold's quarterbacking and a bucket of excrement is the bucket.

Jets look like they're ****ed with Gase + Darnold.

still holding my opinion on Darnold because of Gase

Back
Top Bottom