Positives from Jets game 2.0 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Positives from Jets game 2.0

Darnold was a turnover machine in college, a turnover machine under Bowles, and now again just throwing the most braindead passes under Adam Gase. Maybe the guy just has rocks for brains.

Really tough to score TDs with no offensive line and running game. Also even below average QBs like Sam Darnold are going to make plays when your defense has no pass rush. People say QB but the biggest holes on the Dolphins are offensive line and pass rusher.
I agree. Those are glaring weaknesses. It seems like the defense is playing in Miami's backfield every game.

Love Fitz effort, but he also isn't the future. Missing Gesicki in the endzone was huge considering the outcome. Then again, it was his scrambling that made that a scoring drive.

Darnold was a turnover machine in college, a turnover machine under Bowles, and now again just throwing the most braindead passes under Adam Gase. Maybe the guy just has rocks for brains.

not saying you’re wrong but I wanna reserve judgment at this time because I’m watching Thill light it up. A big difference when you have a coach who is a leader and you have a few weapons

-Jason Sanders is a baller, franchise record for FGs
- Patrick Laird was really really good
- Isaiah Ford Stepped up big time, I felt like this guys been on the dolphins forever and never got a shot despite looking good when he got the chance. Good for him!
- Steven Parker’s INT good, his whiff that led to jets winning the game was very bad.
- Andrew Van Ginkel flashes, nice first career sack that almost won us the game.
- Raekwon and Baker blowing up that 4th down play, really love this Duo of LBs and feel that next year with more talent around them we will see more flash plays. I Believe both have Probowl potential.
- Fitz running all over the place was cool. He will probably. Be our leading rusher this year.
- This one was pretty big for draft order, and Texans lost to broncos which was a pleasant surprise.

The D got it's act together in 2H. Held NYJ to 3 points and much better against the run.

I was very happy to see Van Ginkel make a play. I would like to see more of him, not sure how many snaps he had though. I don’t recall seeing him out there a lot.

Laird had two nice runs. It’s a shame the Oline can’t make more lanes. At least he did something when it’s there, unlike the last guy we got used to seeing.

not saying you’re wrong but I wanna reserve judgment at this time because I’m watching Thill light it up. A big difference when you have a coach who is a leader and you have a few weapons

Maybe some of it was Gase but we all knew Thill is a great qb when you keep him upright. Problem was we never could. Titans have a much better line then he ever had in Miami.

I was very happy to see Van Ginkel make a play. I would like to see more of him, not sure how many snaps he had though. I don’t recall seeing him out there a lot.

Laird had two nice runs. It’s a shame the Oline can’t make more lanes. At least he did something when it’s there, unlike the last guy we got used to seeing.

Seems I saw AVG quite a few times. Maybe not half the D snaps, but often. And he was in on a number of ST. Impressive considering how long he's been back.

Seems I saw AVG quite a few times. Maybe not half the D snaps, but often. And he was in on a number of ST. Impressive considering how long he's been back.
I have noticed him on ST, and notice him on those tackles. Didn’t he make a nice tackle last week on ST?

I didnt realize Deiter only had 12% of the snaps. Did Sutherland truly player better?

Glad to see Ford finally get an opportunity and succeed. After all the adversity he has been thro with injuries and delistings he still didn't quit. He may yet stick as another tall WR like Parker and Williams but not quite as quick, but add in Gesicki and they seem to be the WR types that are making the most impression since Flo became coach.

#1 biggest positive from this game is that Sam Darnold was separated at birth from a hefty trash bag stuffed to bursting with straight up garbage.

I thought Darnold was a kid with a lot of potential who needed to rein in his turnover issues. Turns out that the only difference between Darnold's quarterbacking and a bucket of excrement is the bucket.

Jets look like they're ****ed with Gase + Darnold.

Always thought he was garbage. Didn't like him at USC. Wouldn't have drafted him.

Back
Top Bottom