Positives from this week Bye edition! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Positives from this week Bye edition!

Swollcolb

Active Roster
Reaction score
- Most importantly another Texans loss which brings Texans to 1-6. With every loss this pick is higher for us and it’s a beautiful thing.
- Pats lost and just look in complete disarray. We passed them In division and I honestly don’t expect them to challenge us for second team in division.
- Bills trailed the JETS for half a game and only won 18-10. Bills have not looked the same the last few weeks.
- Raiders lost another team who looks like they could challenge for a wildcard spot.
- T-minus 1 week until Tua starts
- I won my fantasy football game and currently 7-0 on the season. Hope you all enjoyed a stress free Sunday.

Pats offensively are a wreck right now. Not counting them out just yet though but looking better for us each week. I loved that their contest wasn’t even close.

Josh Allen is fine against mediocre and bad teams but he really chokes it up in prime time. He’s a blue collar type of QB with accuracy issues, we could be a real problem for him next time around.

Pats offensively are a wreck right now. Not counting them out just yet though but looking better for us each week. I loved that their contest wasn’t even close.
Their Defense looked Awful today as well. If they put today's defense on the field against us week one we would have won that game!!!

Oh Hindsight how I hate thee.

So it was more Brady than Belichick after all.
Well Newton looks washed and has nobody to throw too. They have Harry, Byrd, Edelman (who seems hurt) and Myers at WR. Tough to see it getting better but just as hard to count them out.

Bills are frauds!
Patriots don’t have a QB or any WRs lol
Jets are so bad that you can actually beat them with just FGs

Josh Allen is fine against mediocre and bad teams but he really chokes it up in prime time. He’s a blue collar type of QB with accuracy issues, we could be a real problem for him next time around.
Would have been a problem for him 1st time around if Byron Jones played that game.

So it was more Brady than Belichick after all.
Neither sniffs 6 Super Bowls or go to 9 total without the other. If the Pats had at the very least a game manager at QB they'd be in a much better position. Unfortunately for them Cam looks done and has 2 TD's and 4 ints in 4 games. I wouldn't count Bill out yet, they'll retool come the offseason and play competitive football. Fortunately for us our future looks a whole lot brighter than theirs.

Back
Top Bottom