Possible Qb | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Possible Qb

Njphinsfan

Active Roster
Reaction score
Probably don't need a new thread, but I just read that the Packers released Joe Callahan today. Many Packer fans are angry, saying he had more potential than Hundley. Possible pick up off waivers? I don't know much about him, I just know a lot of Packers fans and they are not happy. Anyone have any insight on him? Better than Fales? He's young, only in the league 2 years I believe.

not sure why everyone thinks the FO is not out there talking to people and scouring the landscape for other QB contingencies.

they probably are.

I live in Wisconsin so I know a bit about this guy. Folks thought he should have played instead of Hundley, even though I doubt there would be much difference.

I believe he was on someone else’s practice squad but got poached by the Packers. When he got some playing time in preseason he looked the part. I believe he also beat out another prospect in their training camp to make the team last season.

Don’t quote me on any of this though

Has Gase coached him before? If not forget about it. The supposed "Qb Guru" only works with his retreads. Maybe we can kick the tires on Manning or Tebow.

I wish we would but we will not get him because gase is enamored and blind about tannehill who was hurt last two years.

I hope whatever happens... happens for the best but i lost all hope with the phins.

If AZ drops Mike Glennon, I'd sign him quick.

No thanks. If the objective is to lose games and tank if Tannehill gets hurt again, then Mike Glennon is not the guy we want. I know a lot of people will laugh, but he's entirely too competent of a backup quarterback for that. We should hold fast with Brock Osweiler.

No thanks. If the objective is to lose games and tank if Tannehill gets hurt again, then Mike Glennon is not the guy we want. I know a lot of people will laugh, but he's entirely too competent of a backup quarterback for that. We should hold fast with Brock Osweiler.

Except it’s not always the extremes when it comes to qb injuries. Many times a qb is out for only a game or two and when that’s the case you want a competent guy who can win you games until you starter comes back. Winning or losing those couple of games while your starting qb is out can make all the difference in a season

The smoothest left handed compliment I ever saw. I'm not even sure who is being ragged on.

Back
Top Bottom