Possible Qb | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Possible Qb

You have got to be joking!

Gannon is not a bad back up. It's pretty obvious about 90% of the back ups in the league our fan base wants no part of and even a handful of starters. It's hard for me to believe that there will be 80+ quarterbacks on NFL rosters come September, depending on which teams keep 2 or 3, and people think there are 80 quarterbacks better than Gannon or Osweiler.

I wish we would but we will not get him because gase is enamored and blind about tannehill who was hurt last two years.

I hope whatever happens... happens for the best but i lost all hope with the phins.
Pretty ridiculous post ... salivating over a random qb cut, while bashing the QB and coach too

I know it's Division III and a highlight video, but it's pretty fun to watch.

Miami was the only place that offered him a job so he took it.
The east coast team he had interviewed with before coming to Miami tried to get him, but he wanted to talk to some other teams also. He had other interviews waiting when he signed with Miami.

Didn't you follow the HC candidates for Miami as they met with other teams?

Bridgewater if he gets released would warrant a look I’d think...
This is the most interesting situation to monitor, especially if Darnold looks the part early on. They already have McCown (mentor for Darnold) and Hackenberg who they spent a second round pick on.

We were linked to him before free agency began. He's super talented if healthy.

Gannon is not a bad back up. It's pretty obvious about 90% of the back ups in the league our fan base wants no part of and even a handful of starters. It's hard for me to believe that there will be 80+ quarterbacks on NFL rosters come September, depending on which teams keep 2 or 3, and people think there are 80 quarterbacks better than Gannon or Osweiler.
Rich Gannon? Retired years ago but I'd still take him over Mike Glennon.

I would rather take chance on free agent qb in hopes he's the next Tony Romo or kurt Warner. We know Glennon is bad.

After the Giants drafted Lauletta, I’d say last years 3rd rounder Davis Webb could be available. Might be worth a shot

We still have a few months before the season starts. I'm pretty sure we'll bring in at least one more guy for TC as you need the arms out there for it. We'll see what happens moving forward. No need to go crazy about it at this point.

Back
Top Bottom