Possible Sapp Scenario | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Possible Sapp Scenario

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I don't want is Warren Sapp on the Miami Dolphins. He is overrated and he is an egotistical idiot. All he would be is a cancer in the lockerroom.

feel free to express your true feelings for him..he he

Seems alot of people hate him..I can't help but wonder if he came to Miami and had 8 sacks...would he still be so hated. Maybe?

Funny thing, I loved him when he was a Miami Hurricane...then I though he was a jerk when he joined the Bucs. Go figure :p

Originally posted by Muck
He's already dissed us publicly. But I'd rather not have that overrated jackass on our team anyway. He's just not that good anymore. He's the 3rd best lineman on his team. They moved Anthony McFarland over to Sapp's spot last week and Booger had a tremendous game.
what exactly did he say i did not see or hear anything about that?

''No, I don't want to play on a team that can't win in December,'' Sapp said.

When asked if he would be interested in joining the Dolphins next year.

Originally posted by Gladsadmad
Seems alot of people hate him..I can't help but wonder if he came to Miami and had 8 sacks...would he still be so hated. Maybe?

Funny thing, I loved him when he was a Miami Hurricane...then I though he was a jerk when he joined the Bucs. Go figure :p

You think 8 sacks would impress anyone?

He's done wonders for Tampa Bay this year. Nevermind the fact they can't stop the wrong, or nevermind the fact Sapp is getting another year older.

Originally posted by tenndolfan4ever
what exactly did he say i did not see or hear anything about that?

The pogo, the running through the Colts' warmups, the bumping of the ref, the stupid hit he made on Clifton when they were on the other side of the field then he said something stupid about it after the game. Yes, most weren't to the media, but the media is all over that, and I don't want people to know Miami as the thugs that can't win in December.

Originally posted by Stamos

You think 8 sacks would impress anyone?

He's done wonders for Tampa Bay this year. Nevermind the fact they can't stop the wrong, or nevermind the fact Sapp is getting another year older.

Well, I'm just making up a number. If he (or someone else) could provide consistent inside pressure it would help Miami. Do you know how rare pass-rushing defensive tackles are?

He is a loudmouthed moron, but I see your point about getting a nasty attitude guy in there. I'm a little tired of having a bunch of great guys, blah blah, and then watching them hand games away with what appears to be a lack of fire or intensity.

But not Sapp. He makes me want to :barf:

you know what.. imo we need somone who will mouth off.. Everysingle person on this team is someone you would consider "a great guy" we really dont have anyone who will chew you out for messing up.. we need that.. I think Sapp would be nice on here.. especially if we kept ogun and taylor and bowens came back..

Originally posted by Stamos
Sapp in Miami?

COME ON PEOPLE!

I believe DT is a serious need on this team, and would like to see the position addressed. But not regressed.

Interior pass rush is a serious need. Not necessarily DT. Not when you dominate the LOS against the run like we typically do.

See what happened to the run defense when Tim Bowens wasn't in the game last week?? That's what you'd get if you inserted Sapp. And I'm not talking about missed tackles. I'm talking about interior lineman opening holes and RBs running thru them.

I'd rather take my chances with a QB stepping up and passing against our secondary than I would allowing them to handoff and run right up the gut.

Back
Top Bottom