Possible Steals at WR in the draft | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Possible Steals at WR in the draft

Clump is a Bills fan. That's their draft.

Forget what I said about samie parker being small, he just drug Minnesotas dl 12yds downfield on his back! Not bad for 5'11" 180

He is awesome I know that.

He is not that small either. 5-11, 180 is not bad at all.

Let's not let him get drafted by the Pats though.

Sammy Moore from Washington State. He caught 2 TDs against Texas last night, and is a wicked return man. He is averaging 35 yards per Kickoff return.

He's 6' 185lbs I think

Of course I am biased because he was a stud at the local JC here (Bakersfield) :)

Definitely worth a look. Sign a vet. as I said and draft this guy in the mid rounds. Along with Tolver that is a pretty solid receiving core.

Reggie Williams is my #1... If Miami gets a high enough pick from someone for Ogunleye, say 11th pick or so.. Miami could draft Reggie Williams with 11th pick and Rivers with the 20th pick..

Miami offense would be set for a long long time..

Reggie Williams is said to be addicted to succeeding.. Close members say that he's so afraid of not succeeding that he trains so hard in off-seasons and may come off as arrogant or a kid with an attitude.. He just wants to be the best...

Randy Moss part 2.. With work ethic

As for steals, that was about my 5th time seeing Keary Colbert now. Boy, does he just remind you of Terry Glenn? It will be interesting to see how he does at the combine.

Originally posted by KillerDolphins

CB Phil Jackson is a perfect example of another Ben Kelly. I wouldnt draft him. I cover the Buffs for the media and Phil Jackson is not that good. The whole secondary sucked this year you could basically throw for 300 yds.... Yes even if you're Baylor.

A few WR's i like are

Rashaun Woods Oklahoma St
Mark Clayton Oklahoma
Devard Darling Washington St
Sammy Moore Washington St

*My sleeper Kevin Youngblood Clemson
http://scout.theinsiders.com/a.z?s=211&p=8&c=1&nid=787186

i like Shaub from Virginia and i like the moore guy from washington st. i watched that game and he was a stud. rememinded me of a duper a little except more athletic.

Back
Top Bottom