Possible Steals at WR in the draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Possible Steals at WR in the draft

Braylon Edwards isn't declaring for the draft. He stated that he is coming back for his senior season to win a national championship.

Keary Colbert? I pretty much put him in the area with Devery Henderson and Bernard Berrian. Would be a pretty good 3rd-round guy for us.

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
NO!!!! Pretty good guy for US in the 3rd rd ;)

who do you think you'll draft in the 1st and 2nd? i would think you might go OL first, and WR 2nd, and not the 3rd.

Isaac Bruce says he would enjoy coming down here(lifetime phins phan). I can see Poole shaking in his boots now.

Draft Henderson or Colbert in the mid. rounds and we are set at WR.

Draft is so unpredictable, as you know. Just look at our #1 pick last year. Free agency will likely bring us some help on the OL, maybe a pass rusher as well (Darren Howard is who I would like). That would allow the Bills to go in many directions on draft day. I look for us to get a young "QB of the future" and the guy I like is Matt Schaub from Virginia. I also foresee another trade down in rd 1 in order to add an extra day one draft choice, then take best player available in rd 1.

1) DB Marlin Jackson(Michigan)
2) QB Matt Schaub(Virginia)
3) TE Kris Wilson(Pittsburgh)
3) WR Keary Colbert(USC)
4) DT Chad Pugh(TCU)
5) CB Phil Jackson(Colorado)
6) OL Adrien Clarke(Ohio St)
7) FB Travis Wilson(Kansas St)

***Note: This is my projected draft for the Bills***

Last edited by a moderator:
That would not be bad but we have no 2nd rounder!!!

There are 2 WR's Ive have been watching are Quincy Watts of Marshall and Crtochery of NCS the next Torry Holt IMO!!!...These guys might be available in the late 2nd early 3rd if we can some how make some moves!!

Elgin Hicks out of University of South Florida. In high school the kid caught like 2300 yards and 40 TDs....IN ONE SEASON. He was recruited to UF along with Taylor Jacobs and Jabbar Gaffney, and was considered the best of the three.

He got red-shirted by Steve Spurrier, then he transferred to USF in order to be closer to his child, born not long after he began at UF. Explosive feet and physical abilities, thats what he's got. Would be a bargain basement guy I think, possibly even undrafted.

How about the guy form Ohio state. I hear he runs a 4.35 or son and is 6-5. NIce compliment to chris chambers.

How about Samie Parker (Ducks)?

Parker's got great speed and is a great kick returner, only problem is that he's on the small side...

Micheal Jenkins runs like a 4.5

Mus that draft is for the Bills. Cotchery is not the next Torry Holt. He is a good possession receiver, but he is nothing like Torry Holt speed wise and moves after the catch wise.

Samie Parker is interesting though. What you want is Chambers, a vet. like Bruce, and a mid round player. Or you can have Chambers, a 1st rounder, and one of our three veterans that we have currently/ probably Thompson.

1) DB Marlin Jackson(Michigan)
2) QB Matt Schaub(Virginia)
3) TE Kris Wilson(Pittsburgh)
3) WR Keary Colbert(USC)
4) DT Chad Pugh(TCU)
5) CB Phil Jackson(Colorado)
6) OL Adrien Clarke(Ohio St)
7) FB Travis Wilson(Kansas St)

CB Phil Jackson is a perfect example of another Ben Kelly. I wouldnt draft him. I cover the Buffs for the media and Phil Jackson is not that good. The whole secondary sucked this year you could basically throw for 300 yds.... Yes even if you're Baylor.

A few WR's i like are

Rashaun Woods Oklahoma St
Mark Clayton Oklahoma
Devard Darling Washington St
Sammy Moore Washington St

*My sleeper Kevin Youngblood Clemson http://scout.theinsiders.com/a.z?s=211&p=8&c=1&nid=787186

Back
Top Bottom