Post draft/schedule record Predictions | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Post draft/schedule record Predictions

MIAMIeverything

Active Roster
Reaction score
20+ years a dolphins fan and they are most likely the reason I’m not an optimistic person and more of a realist but here is my prediction 😂

I have the Dolphins going 9-8.

Week 1 @ Patriots - L
Week 2 Bills - L
Week 3 @ Raiders - W
Week 4 Colts - L
Week 5 @ Buccaneers - L
Week 6 @ London Jaguars - W
Week 7 Falcons - W
Week 8 @ Bills - L
Week 9 Texans - W
Week 10 Ravens - L
Week 11 @ Jets - W
Week 12 Panthers - W
Week 13 Giants - W
Week 14 BYE
Week 15 Jets - W
Week 16 @ Saints - L
Week 17 @ Titans - L
Week 18 Patriots - W

I think they need to go 11-6 to make the playoffs and since I expect them to make the playoffs next season, that is the record I predict they will have.

I won't make a prediction about the final record but I'll say this......while we might win a couple of games we're "supposed" to lose, there's a chance we'll lose one or two games we're "supposed" to win. it seems to happen every year. Of course I'm hoping for the best but not making a win/loss prediction before they even play a pre season game.

I won't make a prediction about the final record but I'll say this......while we might win a couple of games we're "supposed" to lose, there's a chance we'll lose one or two games we're "supposed" to win. it seems to happen every year. Of course I'm hoping for the best but not making a win/loss prediction before they even play a pre season game.

People tend to ignore history. Losing to a weaker team is VERY common in the NFL. One a year is almost a guarantee.

People tend to ignore history. Losing to a weaker team is VERY common in the NFL. One a year is almost a guarantee.
last year I thought we'd beat Denver but they beat us easy. OTOH I thought we'd lose to the rams and SF but we beat them. you just never know.

You marked W for the obvious easier games. I think Miami can win those indeed and pull a couple more wins out of harder games such as @Pats, Colts, @Titans. Maybe the Bills at home.
those teams run the ball well and we don’t do well against teams who run the ball well and I picked losses. I also think we could glose to NYG and maybe ATL. Also think the bills will wreck us both times we play them and we split with Pats.

20+ years a dolphins fan and they are most likely the reason I’m not an optimistic person and more of a realist but here is my prediction 😂

Week 1 @ Patriots - L
Week 2 Bills - L
Week 3 @ Raiders - W
Week 4 Colts - L
Week 5 @ Buccaneers - L
Week 7 Falcons - W
Week 8 @ Bills - L
Week 9 Texans - W
Week 10 Ravens - L
Week 11 @ Jets - W
Week 12 Panthers - W
Week 13 Giants - W
Week 14 BYE
Week 15 Jets - W
Week 16 @ Saints - L
Week 17 @ Titans - L
Week 18 Patriots - W

@ NE- L
Bills- L
@ LV- L
Indy- W
@ TB- L
Jax- W
Atlanta- W
@ Buffalo- L
Houston- W
Baltimore- L
@ NYJ- W
Carolina- W
NYG- W
BYE
NYJ- W
@ NO- L
@ Tennessee- L
NE- W

9-8 is the most realistic I see.
13-4 is best case scenario
6-11 is worst case scenario

I don’t think 9-8 would get us into the playoffs but it could. I posted in another thread that if we can get through the first 5 games anything better than 1-4 then I think we’ll make the playoffs. Even if we were 2-3 coming out of those first 5 I think we could get to 10-7. Just anything better than 1-4 although I don’t think that will be the case. Of course we can’t account for injuries for us or other teams so those things are always up in the air.

I also reserve the right to change my prediction as we get closer to the season and get through preseason.

Week 1 @ Patriots - L
Week 2 Bills - L
Week 3 @ Raiders - W
Week 4 Colts - L
Week 5 @ Buccaneers - L
Week 7 Falcons -
Week 8 @ Bills - L
Week 9 Texans - W
Week 10 Ravens - L
Week 11 @ Jets - W
Week 12 Panthers - L
Week 13 Giants - W
Week 14 BYE
Week 15 Jets - W
Week 16 @ Saints - L
Week 17 @ Titans - L
Week 18 Patriots - W

8-9

those teams run the ball well and we don’t do well against teams who run the ball well and I picked losses. I also think we could glose to NYG and maybe ATL. Also think the bills will wreck us both times we play them and we split with Pats.
Bernardrick McKinney
Raekwon in year two
Wilkins in year three
Adam Butler
Brandon Jones
Jevon Holland
Jaelan Phillips

Hopefully have something to say about whether or not our run defense looks like it has in previous seasons.

Week 1 @ Patriots - L
Week 2 Bills - L
Week 3 @ Raiders - W
Week 4 Colts - L
Week 5 @ Buccaneers - L
Week 7 Falcons - W
Week 8 @ Bills - L
Week 9 Texans - W
Week 10 Ravens - L
Week 11 @ Jets - W
Week 12 Panthers - W
Week 13 Giants - W
Week 14 BYE
Week 15 Jets - W
Week 16 @ Saints - L
Week 17 @ Titans - L
Week 18 Patriots - W

How do we lose to the Saints? Brees retired, they are going to have a QB controversy. I don't see them as the same formidable team as in the past. People forgot who Jameis Winston is?

Back
Top Bottom