***POST GAME DISCUSSION - PHINS/JAGS*** | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***POST GAME DISCUSSION - PHINS/JAGS***

Yes, we suck.

But when are refs going to be held accountable for their calls? Two times in the game, Gesicki extended the ball for first downs and they marked him a yard short. The first time would have led to the Jags not getting the ball back at the end of the half, the second time would have extended Miami's last drive.

There was some questionable calls by the refs that screwed this team over, especially that index finger touch by a Jax player that should’ve been a Miami TD.
But nothing about the refs will change going forward. I'm tired of watching a bad team, let alone watching two bad teams played with incompetent officials.

We suck. F***ing terrible coaching all around today

Tua played a decent game. I was getting some water right when that int happened, so outside of that.. it was okay.

When you lose to the worst team in the league, do you become the worst team?

Have at it guys. Be respectful to each other. I have to get off of here for a bit. Take it easy on the mods today/tmrw

Everyone should go look at the qualifications of our coaches. I posted some in a few other threads....former college GAs, Quality Control guys and Assistant Position coaches. THAT'S who is teaching our OLine how to block, teaching or Dline how to rush the passer, and teaching our WRs how to get open. That doesn't even include the Co-OC thing with 2 guys that don't seem to have a clue and a very inexperienced QB coach.

But nothing about the refs will change going forward. I'm tired of watching a bad team, let alone watching two bad teams played with incompetent officials.

A certain guy was right about certain officials.

#1 that was a catch by Gaskin...they confused his knee for the football...#2 the ball 100% touched the returners hand...and I never complain about officiating...Flores looked like he was hungover today
Neither path of the ball nor the spin on the ball was impacted. There is 0% chance the ball was touched by the receiver. The refs got that call correct.

Yes, we suck.

But when are refs going to be held accountable for their calls? Two times in the game, Gesicki extended the ball for first downs and they marked him a yard short. The first time would have led to the Jags not getting the ball back at the end of the half, the second time would have extended Miami's last drive.
Gesicki is not a rookie. If he ran his route deep enough to get the first down, then this would not be an issue. The coaching on the offensive side of the ball is horrible. The refs spotted the ball correctly.

This forum has gone from "excited to talk about my football team" to "group therapy" in a matter of weeks.

Glad I have you guys and this place to help relieve some of the hard-to-process football sadness that I'm sure we all feel.
Amen

Back
Top Bottom