Post Game Reactions From Pats Fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Post Game Reactions From Pats Fans

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
Screw this defense. Screw that coverage. Goodbye #1 seed.
See you wild card weekend. Utter disappointment

I hope they lose next week, **** them. Done rooting for such pathetic ****s

Five Super Bowls ain't too bad.
Time for Gronk to hang em up, watching him stumble on that last play was sad.

The pats losing in Miam? Not surprising.
Losing the way they did though? Crushing.

Obviously that ending is ridiculous, but I don't get how this team can be so great at home, and so awful on the road? It doesn't make any sense.

just **** off, just ****ing **** off. **** you belichick, **** you flores.
****ing ridiculous, this **** should have never happened.

Nut cruncher

Like I've been saying all week.
Weird **** Happens In Miami.
The Bermuda Triangle is alive and well
https://www.patsfans.com/new-englan...t-game-thread-dolphins-beat-the-pats.1146317/

And the best one of the bunch:

I'm gonna go stick my dick in a toaster to feel better...
https://www.patsfans.com/new-englan...t-game-thread-dolphins-beat-the-pats.1146317/

Bunch of spoiled brats.

Sign me up for the "pathetic ****" that is five Super Bowl wins in Brady's career. What a garbage fanbase. Boston fans are the worst in all of sports. Can't wait until they crawl back into hiding when he retires.

They're "done" with a team that is about to win its 16th division title since 2001.

Obviously Pats fans are spoiled, but I can't blame them for feeling crappy. They took a lot of points off the board today with bad kicking and the inexplicable Brady sack at the end of the half when a throwaway would have given them three points. Then knowing that you've got Gronk whiffing on a tackled to lose the game on defense because you were expected a hail mary from the 31 yard line? Wow that is brutal.

If you change any number of singular plays in this game NE wins easily...but that's the way games against NE tend to work in Mia for whatever reason.

Cry me a river. Bunch of arrogant tools when their team is winning and whiny brats when their team faces some adversity. They lost to a Dolphins team missing how many starters not including other key contributors? Even if the Dolphins don't make the playoffs, I will be celebrating when that team gets knocked out of the playoffs. IMO their Super Bowl days are over.

Just think despite the mash unit that has been the Miami Dolphins in 2018, they are only 2 games behind the "great" supposedly unbeatable destined for the Super Bowl Patriots.

Its incredible. I've read a few pages. Some of them have no appreciation. Not only has their team been great, but the NFL has written rules to ensure their greatness. How many times over the years would mysterious flags pop up just when they needed it the most? I remember Jones pick 6 Brady like6 years ago. Suddenly a flag. No replay. No nothing. Just **** you bitch this is Tom Brady.

I didn't enjoy it as much this time. I was Boston for a week in October and everyone was great, including a police officer who didn't give me a ticket a 2 AM after pulling me over when I was driving back to Dennis Port on Cape Cod, after the Canes debacle at Boston College. My license plate bulb had gone out. He just told me to take care of it. We swapped a couple of quick stories.

However, in January if this means the Patriots are not headed back to another Super Bowl I will throw those memories and good will out the window. Simultaneous to New England on the verge of victory today, the Chiefs were trailing late at home to Baltimore and faced 4th and goal. This day easily could have ended with both teams 10-3 and the Patriots with opportunity at the top seed in the AFC.

How many times over the years would mysterious flags pop up just when they needed it the most?

Or the non-calls... There were multiple today. 2 of those NE TDs today were absolutely gifted to them. Huge holding offenses by NE. Brady would have been sacked on both of them.

Back
Top Bottom