*** Post-game thread Phins-Bears*** | Page 45 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Post-game thread Phins-Bears***

Mahomes just missed one just like Tua's failed 4th down throw late.
don’t care what Mahomes did or didn’t do
And no one killing Tua in spite of some idiots are saying
However it wasn’t one throw it was two throws that weren’t difficult throws that could have ended the game
Listen, if we’re gonna have a defense that gives up 30 a game then Tua needs to be perfect
Right now it’s the only formula we’ve got
Unfortunately

don’t care what Mahomes did or didn’t do
And no one killing Tua in spite of some idiots are saying
However it wasn’t one throw it was two throws that weren’t difficult throws that could have ended the game
Listen, if we’re gonna have a defense that gives up 30 a game then Tua needs to be perfect
Right now it’s the only formula we’ve got
Unfortunately
Isn't what the defense gives up "somewhat" related to the other team's offense?

In the NFL there is a lot of variation in the performance of the offenses!

The Bears have an "uncharacteristically" strong offense this year, and they have displayed it against some of the highest rated secondaries in the league!

Still, we outperformed them in scoring and would have scored even more except for our field goal miss and relatively conservative play the last minute of the game. Those two aspects alone would have been worth another 10 points.

We are getting better every week in different aspects of our game. We are playing without several of our best defensive players. The new players brought in are doing a credible job. This is what football is all about, along with winning, so why are you limiting yourself to "nitpicking", using unbalanced examples of what is has occurred?

When the going got tough, the tough got going, and that was the Dolphins.

Your unbalanced perspective is mystifying.

Isn't what the defense gives up "somewhat" related to the other team's offense?

In the NFL there is a lot of variation in the performance of the offenses!

The Bears have an "uncharacteristically" strong offense this year, and they have displayed it against some of the highest rated secondaries in the league!

Still, we outperformed them in scoring and would have scored even more except for our field goal miss and relatively conservative play the last minute of the game. Those two aspects alone would have been worth another 10 points.

We are getting better every week in different aspects of our game. We are playing without several of our best defensive players. The new players brought in are doing a credible job. This is what football is all about, along with winning, so why are you limiting yourself to "nitpicking", using unbalanced examples of what is has occurred?

When the going got tough, the tough got going, and that was the Dolphins.

Your unbalanced perspective is mystifying.
You are speaking about the Fins offense which gets better every week
If you’re talking about the D then I dont
Know what you’re smoking because the Jets laid 42 on us and the Lions went up and down the field. The D is not getting better
I made it quite clear that how we are winning is not sustainable at all
Especially against a tougher schedule
Explain where you see improvement with our defense
There were a lot of what ifs in that game (Sanders) and I don’t like to say what if but I’m certain if that game went on we would have given up the lead. Thank god for special teams for an extra 7
Don’t see what’s so mystifying about that

did we come out of the game with zero injuries?

i can't remember if anybody got banged up.

I will say this for Chicago. Hiring Luke Getsy as OC was a very underrated move. Many people gushed over Hackett being the OC in Green Bay but many in Wisconsin (including Rodgers himself) heaped most praise on Getsy. So while the offense hasn't been good all season, he is a very bright coach and had started to shift playcalling to help Fields. Is it sustainable? Who knows. But despite some stats having seen a lot of Chicago this year their OC is a good one

Early on Tindall was a spy on Fields and doing ok........once we took him off the field it was a **** show.

We knew what was coming......couldn't Igbo's speed have been used as the spy if we'd done this in practice?

Couldn't have worked out much worse?

You are speaking about the Fins offense which gets better every week
If you’re talking about the D then I dont
Know what you’re smoking because the Jets laid 42 on us and the Lions went up and down the field. The D is not getting better
I made it quite clear that how we are winning is not sustainable at all
Especially against a tougher schedule
Explain where you see improvement with our defense
There were a lot of what ifs in that game (Sanders) and I don’t like to say what if but I’m certain if that game went on we would have given up the lead. Thank god for special teams for an extra 7
Don’t see what’s so mystifying about that

"We are playing without several of our best defensive players. The new players brought in are doing a credible job. "

I guess you missed that part of my post. - LOL

The question in my mind is "when will those better defensive players get back on the field and will they be as good as they were before they were injured"?

I don't smoke and I try look at the big picture to get some perspective.
The perspective of a person about to "jump off a cliff" into an abscess of despair - like most of your posts - is usually "clouded" and "limited".

Back
Top Bottom