*** Post-game thread Phins-Bears*** | Page 47 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Post-game thread Phins-Bears***

"We are playing without several of our best defensive players. The new players brought in are doing a credible job. "

I guess you missed that part of my post. - LOL

The question in my mind is "when will those better defensive players get back on the field and will they be as good as they were before they were injured"?

I don't smoke and I try look at the big picture to get some perspective.
The perspective of a person about to "jump off a cliff" into an abscess of despair - like most of your posts - is usually "clouded" and "limited".
Clouded and limited ? Please I just get to the point

I don’t think Byron is coming back so I’m not sure you’re expecting anyone else back that can help

Is there anything else you wish to express in your attempt to offend me

Mostert should’ve gotten that first down on the drive we got stopped on 4th down. Can’t believe he didn’t pick that up and basically accepted 3rd and 2 instead of ending the game.

I like what these RBs provide but we need more juice there. Or another REALLY good offensive lineman.
Yep. He turned left instead of running thru that guy for the 1st.

Clouded and limited ? Please I just get to the point

I don’t think Byron is coming back so I’m not sure you’re expecting anyone else back that can help

Is there anything else you wish to express in your attempt to offend me
Have a hard time believing they'd 1. activate him off IR and 2. Not trade for a CB at the deadline if he weren't coming back tbh

I am a HUGE FAN of him going and ****ing himself!
Then you're going to love me.

DeepAdeptKakapo-max-1mb.gif

Back
Top Bottom