Post Sleepers here for NFL Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Post Sleepers here for NFL Draft

MARLINSFAN305

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Darrell McClover (6-0 3/8, 226)- UM backup linebacker to DJ Williams ran for an average of 4.46 seconds

Jarrell Weaver - UM backup LB ran a 4.36 in 40 YD

Bryan Hickman, Kansas State if this guy gets put in the right system (Big LineMan that will keep blockers off him) he will be a great linebacker.

Devery Henderson, Not as much of a sleeper as many would think. However, underrated this year of the WR draft. Dolfanreal69

I like Hickman too and I like Hamilton in the 3rd round range.

Ozzy rules!!

Teddy Lehman, LB, Oklahoma. Every year, smaller LBs like Lehman fall in the draft because they lack prototype size. Fact is, Lehman makes plays. He gets to the ball carrier and works his a$$ off. I'll take a guy like that any day.
LSU's Chad Lavalais fits into the same category, albeit as a DT. A little small, but I'm certain he's going to have one of those Chris Zordich-type careers: 10 years, very solid, does everything well.

K.T Stovall DE from Appalachian State

Might move to OLB at the next level but obviously being overlooked due to being in 1-AA. Dexter coakley was over looked too another App alum.

phuwin, i think lehman is great

if we were to trade down i would love to take him in the second, or third if he fell.

i think there are linebackers that will go ahead of him sheerly because of his seize.

if we trade down with new england, i hope we can get carey or grove at 32 and lehman at 63 and pk sam at 87. what a great first day that would be.

get a decent olineman that can contribute this year. an outstanding underrated linebacker that would be a ST stud this year, and a young WR that can hopefully grow into our #3 receiver behind chambers and boston

Leon Joe WLB (Maryland) 6-1 / 232

...an Iron Terp who is the strongest linebacker on the team and posted the highest strength index ever by a Terp linebacker (785) in 2002 … also owns the record for bench press (475 pounds) and vertical jump (41 inches) by a Terp linebacker … incredible physical numbers include a 615-pound squat, a 363-pound clean and a 4.43 time in the 40-yard dash.

2002 ... 103 tackles
2003 ... 112 tackles

Marwan Hage, OL, Colorado, 6'3", 290#.
Second day guy at best, but he'll stick somewhere and end up being a solid guard. He'll be overlooked because 1) CU had a terrible O line this past season, and 2) He was the best lineman they had and was consequently moved around from guard to tackle to center, as they tried to fill in gaps due to injury.

PK Sam WR, Florida State

Matt Schaub, QB Vrigina. Had one of the best combines fo all the QBs.

Jerricho Cotchery, Josh Harris, Quincy Wilson, Justin Jenkins, Darius Watts, Tim Anderson, Christian Ferrara, Demorrio Williams, Deryk Tolles, Darrel McClover, Jeremy LeSueur

Guys that will be taken anywhere from Rd 2-UDFA...but I think will warrant a higher selection in the long run.

Clarence Moore, WR - N Arizona
Cols Colas, V Tech - guy is small but fast and a playmaker played DE in college but too small - move to LB and i think he might prosper

Back
Top Bottom