Post the practice squad for the Dolphins here! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Post the practice squad for the Dolphins here!

Yes. I believe he's from that area. But not sure.
Too bad, i had high hopes for the kid.

He probably won't turn out to be any good but I would have liked to see what the Fins could have made of him.

The scouting report was that he did not have the arm length for OT nor the power for inside so he was a project. But he does have the movement skills the Fins scheme calls for.

Too bad.

I was hoping to keep Goode*, Stille, Sanders*, Diesch and McKinley*.

3 keepers , 2 lost so far.

Last edited:
I want Cracdraft back to the PS
I see the makings of a very good slot/possession receiver in Cracraft. He needs to work on consistently making the catch but his route running is fantastic. Guys like that are always underappreciated until they get into the game and consistently get open and move chains.

He obviously believes he has a better chance of playing for the Bears going forward than he has for the Dolphins if he had gone onto the Dolphins PS. It’s hard to fault any released player for going where he thinks he will get a better opportunity.
I agree.....also, contrary to what some people think, not every player wants to play in that Miami heat....I know if I had been a football player I'd have rather played in colder weather instead of 100 degree plus that horrible humidity

Back
Top Bottom