Postgame Ravens Phins Thread | Page 63 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Postgame Ravens Phins Thread

Had to rewatch the game again last night. Still can't believe that fourth quarter. And although X should have had the pick 6, it ended up being a better storyline with Tua and the offense getting it done. Could us a pick 6 or 2 this upcoming week though.

Off-topic but a question, as I am watching the game every time they show the Buffalo fans they’re obese ugly and disgusting especially the women. Are all the people up in that **** hole ugly and disgusting and fat? I remember where I worked at there was a Buffalo fan and he was a short fat little disgusting dude that used to steal peoples lunches out of the refrigerator at work. Before he got caught and fired I remember his fat red crying face after the music city miracle… it was great! Edit.. I just took this picture off of my TV just now. See what I mean ewww

View attachment 118706
I live in Rochester about 60 miles away. You’re pretty much right on.

I had it on in the background (again) last night.

Did I see Elandon Roberts and Trey Flowers(!) as the main culprits that blew up the Ravens' OLine on Lamar's unsuccessful 4th and 1 late in the game?

Without that stop we probably don't win?

I think it was a douchey call by HardBag, but I understand with MVP JACKSON on your side.

All 22 shows Smythe going to the ground on first offensive play and taking out all five of the o-line.

Ive watched it seven times and can’t stop laughing.

I had it on in the background (again) last night.

Did I see Elandon Roberts and Trey Flowers(!) as the main culprits that blew up the Ravens' OLine on Lamar's unsuccessful 4th and 1 late in the game?

Without that stop we probably don't win?

I think it was a douchey call by HardBag, but I understand with MVP JACKSON on your side.
It was them. While our defense overall didn't have a good game, our interior DL played very well.

I didn't have an issue with the call. Our offense seemed unstoppable at that point. Their best chance was to not give us the ball back.

It was them. While our defense overall didn't have a good game, our interior DL played very well.

I didn't have an issue with the call. Our offense seemed unstoppable at that point. Their best chance was to not give us the ball back.
i'm more conservative.

i try to pin us deep at 4th and 1 at midfield in that situation.

giving us the ball at midfield, well you saw what happened.

i'm more conservative.

i try to pin us deep at 4th and 1 at midfield in that situation.

giving us the ball at midfield, well you saw what happened.
If I were Harbaugh and playing the odds, I'd like the odds of getting 1/2 yard against our D much better than their D stopping Tua, Hill, Waddle, etc from going the length of the field.

If I were Harbaugh and playing the odds, I'd like the odds of getting 1/2 yard against our D much better than their D stopping Tua, Hill, Waddle, etc from going the length of the field.
i see the point. but we had been stuffing them on short yardage. including the great goal line stand that resulted in fumble.

Back
Top Bottom