Postgame Ravens Phins Thread | Page 62 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Postgame Ravens Phins Thread

Off-topic but a question, as I am watching the game every time they show the Buffalo fans they’re obese ugly and disgusting especially the women. Are all the people up in that **** hole ugly and disgusting and fat? I remember where I worked at there was a Buffalo fan and he was a short fat little disgusting dude that used to steal peoples lunches out of the refrigerator at work. Before he got caught and fired I remember his fat red crying face after the music city miracle… it was great! Edit.. I just took this picture off of my TV just now. See what I mean ewww

View attachment 118706
I’m from the Buffalo area….The answer to your question is YES. They are all like that. The food is very good up there and the only thing to do is watch the Bills or Sabres and eat. So there you have it.

I’ve seen him in all except for 4 games out of 23. That’s fantastic for a young QB.
Ok…we have different perception on it.

I finally saw th
You're missing the point. It's not that the Tennessee game wasn't a bad game. It's that all QBs have bad games and there is more data available than just one game. When you look at all of the data, Tua compares very well. It makes no sense to base everything on one data point and ignore the rest of the data.
look dude…he finally played like a top 5 pick yesterday…like a QB that might be able to challenge Buffalo with this team…I’ve been watching QB’s for a long time, since Shula arrived in Miami. He was not playing at that level before that…in my opinion!

I’m very happy he finally showed that kind of confidence and will be hoping his improvement continues and he learns from his mistakes of the past couple years.

I hope he turned a corner in that game and this team can contend now!

Off-topic but a question, as I am watching the game every time they show the Buffalo fans they’re obese ugly and disgusting especially the women. Are all the people up in that **** hole ugly and disgusting and fat? I remember where I worked at there was a Buffalo fan and he was a short fat little disgusting dude that used to steal peoples lunches out of the refrigerator at work. Before he got caught and fired I remember his fat red crying face after the music city miracle… it was great! Edit.. I just took this picture off of my TV just now. See what I mean ewww

View attachment 118706
I don’t live in Buffalo (never did from the south towns) so couldn’t tell you.

Never in doubt!

😂
me neither! I was so confident we were coming back I turned it off!!

... for about 20 minutes, I simply cannot NOT check game tracker even if we down 50, it's a sickness. In this case it served me well, did not miss one of the best games in our history.

By the way. Sheffield native here. been in US since 80's - but my brother and I spent summers with nannan and grandad in England until we refused to go say around 11 years old or so. In retrospect, bet our parents were partying their asses off after the 747 from DC took off!

This is a big reason the defense was able to get Tua back on the field over and over. Ravens had fewer means to lengthen drives late.
I was at the game - Dolphin fans are not realistic….the Ravens are super excellent…Lamar’s run and the Bateman TD were Lamar being Gail Sayers - and Dan Marino - seriously he was amazing…on Mark Andrew’s TD on His big catch to get the team to the goal line - nothing you can do - Dolphins D played really well - it’s expected to give up 31 points to the Ravens on their EMOTIONAL (memorial for player and former player murdered by the bio poison shot during the off-season) opening day.

I was very impressed w our D and their o line which played amazing!!!!

Buffalo not even rushing. Only 10 carries.

I think Tua sees what we see when he does well and does poorly and I think he's working hard and smart to improve. He watches that film and knows what he didnt see in the moment, but should've.
I cant stop bringing up that spin-move cuz the way he created space between him and the defender was like 'WHOOSH' He was suddenly 5 yards away from the dude. That's him being a football player. So love to see that.

Cameron Wolfe said on the Big O show that he saw Grier and another guy, after Tua's last TD give each other the biggest high five. He said that was the most emotion Grier showed.

me neither! I was so confident we were coming back I turned it off!!

... for about 20 minutes, I simply cannot NOT check game tracker even if we down 50, it's a sickness. In this case it served me well, did not miss one of the best games in our history.

By the way. Sheffield native here. been in US since 80's - but my brother and I spent summers with nannan and grandad in England until we refused to go say around 11 years old or so. In retrospect, bet our parents were partying their asses off after the 747 from DC took off!
I stuck with it fortunately........which to be fair at 28-7 and our D playing as it was surprised even me!

I was in Ossett between Leeds and Sheffield but have been in Glasgow the last 13 years.

Followed the Dolphins a long time now.......our time must be coming 😂😂😂😂

Yeah, there's no doubt it got to a point where Flo couldn't hire or even keep top asst. Coaches or Coordinators. Especially not Offensive guys. I'd guess philosophy and personality were issues there.
Mike, I'd add loyalty as a reason that he couldn't land any decent coaches. The OC and Van Noy followed Flo from NE and he dumped both after one season. There didn't seem to be any reason other than personal. Everything was personal with Flores, what a deeply flawed individual. The people that trusted and followed Flores were rewarded for their loyalty by being fired.

Back
Top Bottom