Postgame Ravens Phins Thread | Page 60 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Postgame Ravens Phins Thread

This is a perfect example of how f’ed up social media has made society today. Instead of being embarrassed by his behavior, this douche exposed his insanity to the whole world. A total lack of awareness.

Agree.

It reminds me of....

the 2nd tyreek td to tie the game i absolutely lost it, that one was beautiful...im just happy directv was able to get their **** together before the 4th quarter
I’m almost thankful that DIRECTV was out for as long as it was. My frustration from dealing with their **** completely superseded any frustration about the game itself and actually increased the likelihood of me sticking it out long enough to see the comeback.
Not that I’m going to thank them any time soon. Get your shot together, DTV, you haven’t lost Sunday Ticket yet.

I’m almost thankful that DIRECTV was out for as long as it was. My frustration from dealing with their **** completely superseded any frustration about the game itself and actually increased the likelihood of me sticking it out long enough to see the comeback.
Not that I’m going to thank them any time soon. Get your shot together, DTV, you haven’t lost Sunday Ticket yet.
CBS was solid the whole game….I would have been screaming if I missed watching the pain before the comeback….

I'm enjoying reading the GameDay thread. So many absolute tool bags and so called fans on this board. Awesome to just see them just stfu.
I remember seeing one post on that thread that said “one more blowout like this and it’s time to clean house” (or something to that effect).
I get mad, yes, but…dude it’s literally the second game of a head coaching career. Ease off the strong stuff.

Agree

Agree. It’s probably not the time right now but we need to talk about our abysmal pass rush.. as that **** won’t wash against the jills.
Considering the Ravens have no doubt had this game circled on their calendar and were determined to not repeat the mistakes of last year's match up, I'm not surprised they schemed to stop our pass rush and suceeded at that.. And yet still lost. Great teams don't need to succeed in every way to win.

No, I want to see the franchise QB we thought we drafted 5th overall…we saw it in the 4th quarter yesterday.

Now let’s hope it continues….
I’ve seen him in all except for 4 games out of 23. That’s fantastic for a young QB.

I have ESPN +, their picture was perfect!

That game forced to login for the 1st time in 5 yrs.

I'm not gonna post anything new about Tua

How about that Edmonds run on the last drive. He almost denied Tua his 6th TD pass.

Back
Top Bottom