Postgame Ravens Phins Thread | Page 61 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Postgame Ravens Phins Thread

What play pissed you off the most, guys?

Duvernay's opening return, Batemen burning X, Lamar's long run or other?
The opening kickoff, the stats on losing the game when that happens are incredibly lopsided.

I just rewatched the condensed 30 minute version on Sunday ticket.

-Tua is incredibly clutch on 3rd downs. It’s insane how many times he clutches up on 3rd down in do or die moments.

-With about 7 minutes left Tua drills Waddle between the numbers for about 10 but Waddle drops it off his hands and Ravens DB drops an easy INT. He catches it games over. What a lucky bounce for us.

-Tua was a man possessed in the second half. It was at the point where an incompletion surprised me. He was absolute money and had to be.

-The Edmonds run with 40 seconds left was a grade A+ genius play call by McDaniel and set us up to win. What a gem of a call and great burst by Chase to hit the hole. Magnificent.

-The game winning TD pass was beautiful. Waddle was smothered by the DB yet Tua put it where either Waddle catches or it’s incomplete. Perfect.

I didn’t imagine Tua failing against Tennessee….
You're missing the point. It's not that the Tennessee game wasn't a bad game. It's that all QBs have bad games and there is more data available than just one game. When you look at all of the data, Tua compares very well. It makes no sense to base everything on one data point and ignore the rest of the data.

Watching GMFB from this morning.

Their segment on Ravens Dolphins.

Jamie Erdahl is going nuts effusing over Tua, starts recounting the legendary 2018 National Championship Game.

Says Tua took a 16 yard sack when they were in field goal range, and that Nick Saban is no Mike McDaniel and "was just losing his **** out there!" or something like that.

Kyle Brandt just cringes and looks at the camera. LOL

Of course Tua hits Smith for the TD on 2nd and 26 on the next play.

She's saying he's always been that guy.

She was so excited!

I hope they don't fine her.

Burrow is a walking sack. No wins. Herbert has busted ribs. Tua is 2-0. Oh rejoice. 😃

Watching GMFB from this morning.

Their segment on Ravens Dolphins.

Jamie Erdahl is going nuts effusing over Tua, starts recounting the legendary 2018 National Championship Game.

Says Tua took a 16 yard sack when they were in field goal range, and that Nick Saban is no Mike McDaniel and "was just losing his **** out there!" or something like that.

Kyle Brandt just cringes and looks at the camera. LOL

Of course Tua hits Smith for the TD on 2nd and 26 on the next play.

She's saying he's always been that guy.

She was so excited!

I hope they don't fine her.
I'd like to f*** her.

I would still expect a ton of blitzing from Buffalo. I think it's their identity. And I don't think their secondary can cover well enough against Miami's receivers w/o pressure.
actually Bills are one of the lowest blitzing teams since McD. They have logged three zero blitz games (KC x2 and Rams this year).

actually Bills are one of the lowest blitzing teams since McD. They have logged three zero blitz games (KC x2 and Rams this year).
Off-topic but a question, as I am watching the game every time they show the Buffalo fans they’re obese ugly and disgusting especially the women. Are all the people up in that **** hole ugly and disgusting and fat? I remember where I worked at there was a Buffalo fan and he was a short fat little disgusting dude that used to steal peoples lunches out of the refrigerator at work. Before he got caught and fired I remember his fat red crying face after the music city miracle… it was great! Edit.. I just took this picture off of my TV just now. See what I mean ewww

1663633002977.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom