Potential FAs For MIA To Select From | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Potential FAs For MIA To Select From

Got 3 QB's and they all need there rep's in camp no need to work the ones we have more than we have to, you would think with all the receivers taken in the draft there would be more quality receivers out there.

Maybe we do have to wait for cuts to find one we want, still need camp bodies.

I'll agree with that with a couple of qualifications. If Flo decides early one of the receivers isn't cutting it, he may bring in someone cut from another team. If a dependable vet is cut, Miami may kick the tires. I DON'T think they will make an effort to upgrade.
Hard to say. We lost our #3 WR in Wilson. Having an effective productive slot WR is a very big deal. I hope they do whatever it takes to strengthen that decision. The other WRs were farther on the depth chart for a reason. Theres a big difference with an 800yd WR in there.

Hard to say. We lost our #3 WR in Wilson. Having an effective productive slot WR is a very big deal. I hope they do whatever it takes to strengthen that decision. The other WRs were farther on the depth chart for a reason. Theres a big difference with an 800yd WR in there.

well, I would LIKE to upgrade a slot guy. I'm just not sure Flo's priorities match mine

Bring in competition for the vet minimum or close to it and see where the cards lie. I am hoping Jennings sticks

I personally thought we lost our 3rd and 4th receiver

The only reason I would bring in another receiver is if Preston Williams is not 100%. We have enough young guys to compete for the 5th and 6th positions.

1. Parker
2. Williams
3. Ford (he earned it last year)
4. Grant
5/6: Merritt, Perry, Jennings or Hollins

The only reason I would bring in another receiver is if Preston Williams is not 100%. We have enough young guys to compete for the 5th and 6th positions.

1. Parker
2. Williams
3. Ford (he earned it last year)
4. Grant
5/6: Merritt, Perry, Jennings or Hollins
Sure. We have enough to compete. But how about when then that guy gets injured? To me, the point isn't that we have a body to fill that hole with. It's about filling it with someone who can excel and having somebody behind them as backup.

I say we ride with our own. This year is insane, and they already did all the FA dealings they needed to do. We have seen in the past and in various iterations that trying to pluck "talent" to fill a gap is a delusion. We don't need fat cats, we need hungry youth.
How bout it! :up:
1596821952404.png

All the Fins have behind Parker at WR is hope at this point....

We dont need to waste money. Let the young guys play see if anybody steps up. Hurns and Wilson are not the future.

Agreed.

Let's see if any of the kids can play.

We can always sign a FA WR and certainly Draft one.

I don't know why anyone is lumping Hurns and Wilson together.

I hope Hurns isn't in our long term plans, but Wilson just turned 28 and I don't see any reason why he wouldn't finish his career here.

There is a world of difference between those two players and the only thing they have in common are the position they play, who the play for, and the fact that they both opted out in 2020.

Wilson is such a over blown over hyped turd.

Both came into the league at the same time, and one has been better than the other....and its not even close.

Back
Top Bottom