Potential Hc Flores Video Links | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Potential Hc Flores Video Links

pacresjt

Active Roster
Reaction score
So here is my take on this guy. Doesn’t strike me as a leader. Seems like a nice guy but watch the videos and tell me what you come away with... Uhhh and Ummm are staples in his communication skill set, avoids eye contact and communication skills don’t draw you in. Google Rishad and tell me how Flores a 1 year DC who couldn’t even get the actual title knocked management off their socks over Rishad who fielded 3 top 6 defenses on two teams and a worst 13th ranked in the year he lost half his stars?!?

I'm sorry but if you have any hope of winning here, Richard is the choice. I could be wrong.... Hell...... I'm wrong a lot. But this inspires 0 confidence. I hope he's the 2nd coming of Don Shula..... But somehow I doubt it. To be honest.... After watching this guy speak.... I feel bad for him. The Miami Media is gonna kill him.

I watched those videos. I can’t imagine him at halftime down 21-10 addressing the team. Ummmm line, linebackers, secondary DO YOUR JOB....wait that’s what Belichick always says why isn’t it working.

After the game, ummm we will look at the tape and get some things cleaned up.

Good heavens how could he possibly have impressed a billionaire owner with that kinda of enthusiasm

Gase is way better than this guy.

Come on people. We took Gase and gave him 3 years on the job training only to send him packing to the Jets.

He’s already taking what he learned and hiring an experienced DC.

Jets gonna be rolling us. Grier is a goner in 2 years. Reminds me when they promoted Spielman.

2019 3-13
2020 3-13

One thing is umm for sure umm we are gonna hear umm a ton of umm umms in press conferences over the next year.

Ummmm ummm this has to be a joke. Please hope this is all smoke and wishing they are secretly coveting Richard. With all the reports being thrown around could this still be a possibility? I'm losing faith.... We'll know soon enough.

I don’t know what anyone expected. This was a weak coaching pool this year. Anybody who we picked would be below gase in my opinion. That’s why I wanted to give him another year. Posters on this site wanted gase gone but had no plan to replace him.

Hopefully Flores works out. But like the poster above said. We basically gave gase three years of training/internship to help the jets. If we were going to take lumps we shoulda stayed with him another year to maybe get some reward. Especially with no great replacements.

I never felt meh about Miami before. Always positive and looking toward future. But it is getting hard now.

Back
Top Bottom