potential problem | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

potential problem

Originally posted by RikWriter
Somehow the word "weapon" doesn't seem to go with the names "JJ Stokes" and "Dedric Ward."

Marshmallow seems to work better! :lol:

Ward, while not a household name is experienced and cagey and he knows the AFC east like the back of his hand.

Stokes is a guy with great size, great hands and was in a bad situation in San Fran Sissy.....and IMO, was a steal for Belichick.

And, if you guys are so damned worried about Kevin Faulk, and intend on putting shadows on him...I think it plays right into our hands, and you can bet that Graham will fit right into the scheme once your linebacker or Safety moves to shadow Faulk....and also, for guys like Stokes, Ward and Deion Branch who love to run the inside slants and crossings.

And, as far as Seau bumping Faulk...you have to catch him before you can bump him...and Junior is far gone from the "catching" stage, especially on a slippery or wet field.

A bad field is OUR advantage, not yours, especially with a guy like Faulk coming out of the backfield and receivers like Branch, Bethel Johnson and Stokes....not to mention Givens and Ward......there is no way you guys cover em all on five wide out sets......no way in hell.

Now, with that being said, and the forecast loooking bad....it will propbably be sunny and 55 degrees on Sunday.

Stop it bro! Really, please stop it!!!! I can't handle this kind of comedy anymore!!!!
:vault:
We 'Fin-fans already know what to expect from Ward, he was once a 'Fin and is no more because a pair of 5th round draft picks (Simmons and Tolver) were considered better receivers. Stokes! Seriously, you have to stop with this one. The guy's a pile of crap. He always has been (since he's been in the pros at least) and always will be. That said however, I'm exceptionally glad that the Patsies brought him on board; it's like hiring a one legged man as your ace for an ***-kicking contest!
:lolcry:

Back
Top Bottom