Potential substance abuse suspensions due to Richie Incognito's texts... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Potential substance abuse suspensions due to Richie Incognito's texts...

Because of suspicion, Pouncey may get tested weekly. Frankly, I want him off the team anyway. It is just a matter of time before he is caught up in something or pisses dirty.
I would rather start the season with 3 new FA's and 2 rookies to go with our current back ups Brenner and Garner.
Wipe the slate clean.

Frankly, I'd keep McKinnie, Clabo, Thomas and Brenner, if nothing more than for backups. Then I would spend the entire offseason and resources building a starting OL and additional depth.

This collection of garbage we have needs to be taken to the curb. It apparently can't find its own way.

What an embarrassment these players and coaches have brought to this team.

The short answer is no, there will be no suspensions based on having no evidence

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

Everyone's concerned now. It was obvious about a week ago in the poll - should we cut Pouncey?, that we probably had a drug issue, but some people thought that molly must be a girl at Pouncey's and he's such a good player, we couldn't possibly do without him.

Back
Top Bottom