Power Rankings; 30th!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Power Rankings; 30th!!!

Teenwolf

You are an animal
Reaction score
So it looks like NFL.COM do not think too highly of our free agency moves but hey, screw them!

Obviously it's almost impossible to predict how teams will fare in '18, and every season the league springs a couple of surprise teams, but I guess these rankings are for current rosters.

So, where would you rank our squad as it stands today?

Might want to provide a link so people can reference what you're talking about.

And, who gives a **** what some random person thinks who doesn't watch but the equivalent of 1.5 Dolphins games a year? I don't.

Considering we’re still over 5 months from any meaningful snaps I’m perfectly okay with it. Who gives a **** about what the talking heads are speculating right now? It’s nothing but wasting time until something actually newsworthy happens.

Dolphin fans always complain about the summer power rankings and say the team isn't getting any respect and then as soon as the team drops one game below .500 ( regardless of if it's 0-1, 4-5 or 6-7) those same fans are screaming that the Dolphins are the worst team in the league.

Oh no.

Where would I rank us? Healthy Tannehill and a healthier line.... 2nd in the AFCE.

TBD about any wildcard.

Pretty much in line with what Vegas thinks.

Miami is 100-1 to win the Super Bowl along with the Bills, Jets, Browns, Bears and Bengals. No other teams have higher odds. Bottom of the list.

Makes sense. No one knows if Tannehill will be good. Miami has a lot to prove without Landry and Suh. They didn’t win a lot with them so why would they be better without them?

Appropriate. On the surface we lost pro-bowl caliber players and replaced them with blue-chip starters. We don't know if Tannehill, 2 years removed from live action, will come back strong. McMillan is a big unknown. Our LB's are the weakest link. Our D-line is weaker in an already porous run defense.

And yes we have no kicker.

We just lost what may be our best two players during the FA period and most here seem oblivious to the fact that the other 32 teams as well as their fans don't hold Tannehill in the same regard as we do. This ranking actually makes a lot of sense. Let's not act like our Fins don't have a lot to prove in 2018 because they most definitely do. If they want respect from the media, at some point they are going to have to start earning it. I am a fan until the end, but reality is what it is.

There are so many "ifs" with the 2018 Fins... You're going to see rankings pile on the side of caution and rank us at the bottom... TBH, having alot of "ifs" rarely ends well...But hey! gotta play the games and see where that takes em...

Buffalo and the Jets have NO QB, how could they be renamed higher?

[Not that I care…just doesn't make sense.]
Bills are a playoff team and the Jets acquired Bridgewater.

Rankings are super meaningless at this point, don't even have a schedule yet. Most rankings are just one mans opinion and are mostly useless but they do stir up conversation. I don't expect us to crawl out of the bottom of anybody's rankings until after the season starts.

Back
Top Bottom