Power Rankings: Miami Dolphins # 14.......Not too shabby!!!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Power Rankings: Miami Dolphins # 14.......Not too shabby!!!!!

I hate people calling Allen "Elite." The reason why is because he's been "Elite" for 1 season.

He's going to need to stack up some similiar season before i'd be willing to throw him into elite category.
21 dropped int's in 2020 screams everything but elite. It screams outlier and regression in my eyes.

21 dropped int's in 2020 screams everything but elite. It screams outlier and regression in my eyes.

We’ll see! But remember Wentz? Remember how many were saying he was all but a future HOF Qb?

Herbert fall in that sam category along with RGII and Cousin and Qb after Qb that look good early but later regressed!

Point being these QBs need to put multiple high level seasons together.

It's pretty generous imo. No one knows what the offense is going to look like. They must be low-key high on Tua.

The mobility of Allen makes it less likley he will fall from grace the way Wentz did. Although I agree 2020 was probably Allen's high water mark for passing statistics. Diggs was incredible last season, add that plus all the dropped picks, Allen should regress some.

It really does depend on the QB. I firmly believe out side of QB, our roster is very close in talent level to Tampa and KC. Put Mahomes on this team and we're winning the SB, no doubt in my mind.

If Tua doesn't dramatically improve, top 15 in the power rankings is the peak of what we can expect in 2021. After closely monitoring Tua via social media this offseason I belive hes put in the work to make this step. Hes worked incredibly hard.

Can't complain about that at all, seems about right going into the season. #2 in the AFC East and a playoff team if these rankings were to hold true in comparison to a record finish.

I do think Miami is really going to give Buffalo a run for the division. I honestly think it is 50/50 on who wins the East between those two teams.

Don't count out New England and the Jets as horrible as they were last year. New Regime, new coach, and hungry players makes a huge difference.

Can't complain about that at all, seems about right going into the season. #2 in the AFC East and a playoff team if these rankings were to hold true in comparison to a record finish.

I do think Miami is really going to give Buffalo a run for the division. I honestly think it is 50/50 on who wins the East between those two teams.
Love your thinking but realistically I feel the Bills are better.
If Tua develops, if the OL develops, if we have a RB, then maybe.
Hope u r correct.

Not bad start. Probably could been 2 spot lower but that work...

Back
Top Bottom