Power Rankings: Miami Dolphins # 14.......Not too shabby!!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Power Rankings: Miami Dolphins # 14.......Not too shabby!!!!!

Wait, so pff is not a good reference for Tua ranking but espn is a good reference for team rankings? ESPN can blow balls. They're garbage because I don't like the way they ranked!!

Sorry I had to get that out. I feel much better now!! Phins will be ranked a lot higher when we start kicking the crap out of teams!!

Maybe 80/20. The Bills have an elite QB. The Fins dont know if they even have a starting QB yet. Nice to optimistic but until Tua shows he can play better than Fitzmagic the Fins are behind the Bills .
Fitzpatrick plays for Washington, I dont think he he will be a factor

Wait, so pff is not a good reference for Tua ranking but espn is a good reference for team rankings? ESPN can blow balls. They're garbage because I don't like the way they ranked!!

Sorry I had to get that out. I feel much better now!! Phins will be ranked a lot higher when we start kicking the crap out of teams!!
Pff is not a good reference for ranking QB,s and ESPN isn’t a good reference for ranking teams once you get past the first two teams.

Maybe 80/20. The Bills have an elite QB. The Fins dont know if they even have a starting QB yet. Nice to optimistic but until Tua shows he can play better than Fitzmagic the Fins are behind the Bills .
Actually the Bills have a talented team with a QB that before last year turned over the ball at top levels (Even last year, many INTs were dropped to help him).

While Miami is a talented team with a QB that looked good early, until he started losing his top weapons, and his lack of experience caught up to him.

As far as I'm concerned, Miami made bigger, better strides from last years team.

In the end, it will fall upon who is consistently better, Allen who though is not throwing as many bad passes as earlier in his career, but still tends to put it in opponents hand every so often, or an almost two years removed from Surgery, with a version of Tua that now has more weapons, and been working his butt off all off-season, with more experience.

This will not be a slam dunk for the Bills this coming year, and the Dolphins may be a much bigger hurdle to overcome then years past.

Buffalo's offense is due a big regression this season. Their defense is probably not gonna suck this year though.

I hate people calling Allen "Elite." The reason why is because he's been "Elite" for 1 season.

He's going to need to stack up some similiar season before i'd be willing to throw him into elite category.
I was thinking the same thing. When he starts showing up in the AFC title game and beyond year after year, I'll consider it.

Hell, I never considered Tom Brady an elite quarterback.... but that's only because I hate the Patriots.

Once he went to Tampa, I considered him elite lol.

I hate people calling Allen "Elite." The reason why is because he's been "Elite" for 1 season.

He's going to need to stack up some similiar season before i'd be willing to throw him into elite category.

This, but also Allen's numbers are essentially Titan Tannehill-adjacent. Is Ryan Tannehill now "elite?"

Lol 15 posts in and no comments about ESPN blowing. I wonder why?

We are easily a top 10 team, top 5 in the AFC.
Idk about top 5 AFC team. AFC is stacked with above average QBs. Miami will be dragging behind if Tua doesn’t take the next step like we’re hoping for this year.I’d feel much better about Miami’s chances if Miami was in the NFC even with Brady.

Pff is not a good reference for ranking QB,s and ESPN isn’t a good reference for ranking teams once you get past the first two teams.

I'm skeptical of rankings especially those this time of yr. They have a great deal in common w/ Jr High Elections and awards shows. Case in point....

I think it was Hanzus (NFLN) who had San Fran at #9 right after the draft. There was another that had all NFCE teams at 23 or lower

As for the phins, I'm cautiously optimistic

Idk about top 5 AFC team. AFC is stacked with above average QBs. Miami will be dragging behind if Tua doesn’t take the next step like we’re hoping for this year.I’d feel much better about Miami’s chances if Miami was in the NFC even with Brady.

Miami s/b in the AFCS.

p.s. BMore in the east & Indy in the north.... I'm a sucker for geographic purity

I was thinking the same thing. When he starts showing up in the AFC title game and beyond year after year, I'll consider it.

Hell, I never considered Tom Brady an elite quarterback.... but that's only because I hate the Patriots.

Once he went to Tampa, I considered him elite lol.

Allen needs to show it for more than 1 season. If he can do that then he starts being held in the “elite” category. He’s certainly in the good-very good category right now.

Back
Top Bottom