Power Rankings | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Power Rankings

LarryFinFan

Left So Fla, never the Fins...
Reaction score
Lions and Cheifs ranked higher than the Jills..?? I don't know about that...not after the way they came on at the end of the year...A little flaky rankings to me...I have a hard time seeing the Fins ranked below the Giants and Bears, but until we see how the OL is going to do...I guess that is the way it will be viewed by others...

Justasportsfan

FinHeaven Elite
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
LarryFinFan said:
Lions and Cheifs ranked higher than the Jills..?? I don't know about that...not after the way they came on at the end of the year....

JP Losman logic.What people don't realize that the fins got better when Wanny left. We feel the same way w/ Drew. JP doesn't have to try to win games. He just doesn't have to suck like Drew. If JP pulls off a Dilfer like performance , we're already better. That's how bad Drew was.
People who don't follow the bills don't realize this.All they see is a rookie qb starting.

ch19079

Dolphin, its whats for dinner
Reaction score
Justasportsfan said:
If JP pulls off a Dilfer like performance , we're already better. That's how bad Drew was.

i have a friend who is a HUGE NY Giants fan. any time i want to piss him off i just mention T. Dilfer. :lol:

but i do agree with you.

FinsAreLife

F-A-L
Reaction score
that is some horrible power rankings i think the phins should be about 20 or 19 and the bills should be lower than what they r like 22 mayb

ch19079

Reaction score
FinsAreLife said:
that is some horrible power rankings i think the phins should be about 20 or 19 and the bills should be lower than what they r like 22 mayb

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

CrunchTime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
these guesstimates dont mean anything.It will just lull other opponents to sleep while we will make them pay for underestimating us.

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Reaction score
The Dolphins are ranked 28th?? :confused:

No way there are 27 better teams...and how can they rank the KC Chiefs
at #11 after a 7-9 season. Vermeil is gonna break out the kleenex next
year even with Surtain.

FinzManiac

Practice Squad
Reaction score
ch19079 said:
well atlest on paper they look to have a top 3 D and (if you are correct about there O), a top ~8 offense.

and that makes a damn good team...... on paper.

but sometimes i do question whether ESPN actually knows ANYTHING about football..

The Vikings scored 22.8 pts. per game and averaged 332.8 yards of offense in the 5 games without Moss. They were 3 - 2 in the games where Moss did not play at all...

ch19079

Reaction score
FinzManiac said:
The Vikings scored 22.8 pts. per game and averaged 332.8 yards of offense in the 5 games without Moss. They were 3 - 2 in the games where Moss did not play at all...

thanks for the info. im predicting they go deep in to the playoffs.

phinman1

Seriously now
Reaction score
I will soon post the power rankings of my 6 year old niece. It will be as useful as ESPN's, and probably end up as accurate, if not more so.

GRT8

DOLPHIN FAN SINCE 1970
Reaction score
sooooooooooooo true...humpty dumpty sat on a wall..........BLEDSOE starts out hot then just gets pummmmllllllllled with sacks...

ffmfinfan

Scout Team
Reaction score
28 wow - I thought taht all the good coaches alone deserve better - and than with Brown...

at least 10 places better!

wazzy

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Vikings look very good on paper. Key words paper! I think they will be a good team but putting the Cowboys at 12 is ridiculous. I disagreed with a lot of positioning there. I just think ESPN can be way off sometimes.

painnotpleasure

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
The 1-12 rankings are not so bad. But once it reaches 13, bad things happen and it just keeps getting worse. #28 is a joke, but we moved up two spots. :woot:

Top Bottom