Power Rankings | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Power Rankings

Justasportsfan said:
JP Losman logic.What people don't realize that the fins got better when Wanny left. We feel the same way w/ Drew. JP doesn't have to try to win games. He just doesn't have to suck like Drew. If JP pulls off a Dilfer like performance , we're already better. That's how bad Drew was.
People who don't follow the bills don't realize this.All they see is a rookie qb starting.

I think the Bills are a better team with Jp, they didn't really beat anybody besides the Jets during that streak. I think 28 for the Phins is about right, they've got a new coaching staff, and things are not gonna get turned around over nite. The Lions being rated above the Bills I can see, because if Harrington is even average they're gonna be a good team, plus the NFC is pathetic so. The Chiefs I hate, I think they're gonna be a huge dissapointment, Priest Holmes always seems to be hurt, and I think there WR's are still bad. While they improved there defense, when was the last time Bell was healthy for a whole year? Surtain's knees could be bad. I think they're the worst team in the AFC West, and I laugh everytime I see Vermeil cry.

Back
Top Bottom