Prayers needed for Jim Kelly | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prayers needed for Jim Kelly

Damn that picture will make anyone tear up. Hope he wins this challenge. Take care Jim, get well soon.

I have a good friend who is fighting brain cancer right now.

I hate cancer.

Incog and company should bully cancer.

Seriously.

Jim didn't like you as a buffalo bill.But have nothing but respect for you as a person.Best of luck to you and will remember you in my prayers.

My Dad is going through the same thing. His has spread to his pancreas. My prayers are with my Dad and Jim.

Last edited by a moderator:
Def hope and pray Jim maintains the strength to beat back Cancer again.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Oh Jesus. This is horrible to hear. Sending prayers and lots of positive thoughts to Jim and the Kelly family. Jim gave me fits as a Phins fan in the 1990s, but I had the utmost respect for him as a player and a person. God bless.

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

My Dad is going the same thing. His has spread to his pancreas. My prayers are with my Dad and Jim.

I'm so sorry to hear that, DK. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family as well.

He might have been a QB for our division rival behind was a Cane before, and forever, before that. This is quite sad and many prayers go out to him and his family.

I hope he pulls through, seeing his daughter at his side in his hospital bed reminds me of the last couple months I spent with my father on his death bed back when I was in my 20s and losing my father was one of the furthest things from my mind.

Its gutwrenching, and cancer is a real son of a bitch, my best to Jim Kelly and his family and I hope to God one of these days medical technology can figure out this scourge known as cancer, I've lost WAY too many friends and family members to it.

From a Fins fan; Get better Jim! If anyone can beat it, you can!

And to the posters here who are involved battling cancer through a loved one, may God bless you and and give and your loved ones the strength to overcome this disease.

Hoping for the best for him.

Back
Top Bottom