Predict our 1st Round Pick | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Predict our 1st Round Pick

Going with Graham Barton.
That's who I wanted to go with, but I keep hearing Pitt loves him. But I could also see Pitt taking Mims if he's there. I think he'd be a good fit there and it could leave Barton as an option for us. The other things is that even though I'm pretty even between Latu and Barton, my gut says Miami has Latu higher on their board.

That's who I wanted to go with, but I keep hearing Pitt loves him. But I could also see Pitt taking Mims if he's there. I think he'd be a good fit there and it could leave Barton as an option for us. The other things is that even though I'm pretty even between Latu and Barton, my gut says Miami has Latu higher on their board.

Yeah, it came down to Barton or Mims for me. Went with Barton 🤞

I chose Xavier Worthy, the being is this Dolphins team well last year running regardless of who was blocking, they were 6th in Rushing, the Dolphins had problems when Hill or and Waddle got hurt so receiver to me is the likely choice, they could not stretch the field without having speed to replace speed, I watched tape on Worthy and he has hands and eye coordination and well you know about the speed, until the defense catches up the Dolphins will have to out out score their opponents.

Hard to know who's going to be available at 21 but indications are there should still be a top talent on the board. My ideal pick would be Fautanu if he falls to us. Not sure that happens though.

Anyone who expects Aaron Brewer is either of those terms will be very disappointed.,
And that’s based on? Hope your right so I would not be disappointed but I believe he was one of the worst C in the league last year

In my defense, the dolphins are all in and likely wouldn't mind moving 2025 assets knowing they have two incoming comp thirds.

Back
Top Bottom