Predict our 1st Round Pick | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Predict our 1st Round Pick

Madness. Those may be his areas of "opportunity' but it's not like he is anything less than solid in those areas.
True. He’s what we need for a 3rd option . Don’t want another short fast receiver. But then I am tired of our offense petering out at the end of each season

I don't think a trade down from 21 is likely just based on parsing what Grier said in his PC.

Two things stood out to me.

One was that the team had less than 21 players with 1st round grades on their board but he expected a couple of them to be available at 21. I didn't get the impression he'd pass on those last couple of players with 1st round grades unless it was a deal that was too good to pass up. I think that would only happen if some team was desperate to trade up for a QB.

The second things was that when asked about a trade down, he answered as if it was only a consideration with pick 55. I think he really wants to add more picks in that 3rd-4th round range, but is only thinking about using 55 to accomplish that.

I want DeJean
but there is no way we don’t draft an Olineman that is projected to start day one at 21. We lost 2 of our best OL and replaced them with a combo of nothing and trash. If we don’t take an OL Tua should sue the Dolphins for malpractice
Anyone who expects Aaron Brewer is either of those terms will be very disappointed.,

I don't think a trade down from 21 is likely just based on parsing what Grier said in his PC.

Two things stood out to me.

One was that the team had less than 21 players with 1st round grades on their board but he expected a couple of them to be available at 21. I didn't get the impression he'd pass on those last couple of players with 1st round grades unless it was a deal that was too good to pass up. I think that would only happen if some team was desperate to trade up for a QB.

The second things was that when asked about a trade down, he answered as if it was only a consideration with pick 55. I think he really wants to add more picks in that 3rd-4th round range, but is only thinking about using 55 to accomplish that.

A lot of us are thinking OL, but if this is the case, it opens up a lot of other positions because you never know who will fall. I am okay with BPA. Getting excited. Can't wait for Thursday!

Van Pran-Granger

I haven’t paid attention at all this year. I don’t know where he is projected. I just remember reading he’s the best center prospect.

I’ve been pounding the table for the best center pick for years. Grier never fails to disappoint though.

Back
Top Bottom