Predict our 1st Round Pick | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Predict our 1st Round Pick

I think that was the plan with Robbie Chosen, but a guy with a limited route tree wasn't all that effective. Thomas would have to be more than that for me to be happy we used a 1st round pick on him. I have Legette rated above Thomas.
I wouldn't compare him to Chosen.

I think that was the plan with Robbie Chosen, but a guy with a limited route tree wasn't all that effective. Thomas would have to be more than that for me to be happy we used a 1st round pick on him. I have Legette rated above Thomas.
If you watch enough of Legette you'll have him ranked above everybody.

The guy just looks like he's playing at a different speed than other players.... like someone turned his speed to 99 while you wernt looking.

I tried to avoid the final pre-draft day absurdities, but I just couldn't help myself, although it is now clear that I was "Right Again". LOL
Umm the two draft based threads have stayed on topic and have been really friendly/informative I think.

Best week on here in a long time really.

I tried to avoid the final pre-draft day absurdities, but I just couldn't help myself, although it is now clear that I was "Right Again". LOL
Although you might find a post or two of mine lingering about, where I blew up the Tua-Haters and Tua-Anon idiots.

Fox Tv Fire GIF by Bob's Burgers

Run Away Nuclear Bomb GIF by Identity

Back
Top Bottom