Predict our 1st Round Pick | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Predict our 1st Round Pick

I suspect that Brewer is too small to play Guard... he came into the league at 275 and he might... might be 295 now.
He's got Center size, and he's more quick than strong. I really... dont think he's a Guard.
Was just assuming since Brewer has some guard experience that he would play it a bit more effectively then Barton in his first year..

With the 21st pick in the 2024 NFL Draft the Miami Dolphins select

Ryan Reynolds Smile GIF

Amarius Mims

I won't love it but I think all the other Tackles will be gone, he just seems like a Grier type pick, very athletic with alot of question marks.

Your probably asking yourself, where is Bryan Thomes Jr.... I bet the Steelers take him at pick #20.
Only thing about Mims is he will likely only play with Armstead is hurt. Hes too lengthy to play guard and doubt we move AJ to guard. I love the long term upside here though.

Only thing about Mims is he will likely only play with Armstead is hurt. Hes too lengthy to play guard and doubt we move AJ to guard. I love the long term upside here though.
Yea, Mims isn't my 1st choice at 21, but I can see Grier loving his upside because there is a ton of it. There are worse picks we could make at 21, that's for sure.

I want DeJean
but there is no way we don’t draft an Olineman that is projected to start day one at 21. We lost 2 of our best OL and replaced them with a combo of nothing and trash. If we don’t take an OL Tua should sue the Dolphins for malpractice

Yea, Mims isn't my 1st choice at 21, but I can see Grier loving his upside because there is a ton of it. There are worse picks we could make at 21, that's for sure.
don't like him at 21, hope not but he'll be there

Another person who has minimal impact towards another mediocre Dolphin season…

Another person who has minimal impact towards another mediocre Dolphin season…
I hope you’re wrong BUT in 5 years how many starting players has Grier drafted later than 21? I think only Hunt and Holland 😬

Back
Top Bottom