Predict The Dolphins' First-round Pick | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Predict The Dolphins' First-round Pick

I’ll be watching the new Avengers movie during the draft. There’s going to be a lot of sky is falling posts in here when I check back in here.

I want Derwin, smith, edmunds or Minkah. Maybe in that order. I predict it’ll be Minkah though. The Gase/ Saban connection is very real. Saban LOVES Minkah. So that’s what I think It’ll be.

There’s something about Derwin James though that tells me he’s gonna be a superstar.

Another possible prediction: we hear the pick and say “who?!”

I honestly don't get the love for Fitzpatrick, I guess he could kick the trend with Alabama DBs but way less risky option if we end up picking D at 11 for me.

I would love Fitzpatrick, but to me, it will end up to Be a LB, Smith or Edmunds...I see Edmunds still there when Miami picks.

Josh Allen
Josh Rosen
Derwin James
Minkah Fitzpatrick
Tremaine Edmunds
Vita Vea

Those are the 6 I can see...Vea would be the bummer of the bunch.

If Vea is there it will be him. I wasn't a fan earlier but after watching some film I'm convinced
I actually agree with this even though I don't want it to happen. "Typical Miami Dolphins"

I just don't see QB in round 1 with RT being healthy. Later rounds yes but not Rnd 1.
Im sticking to my fav though Tremaine Edmunds at 11

Veta not because I want to but it smells that way.

Sometimes it’s so hard to love the Miami Dolphins. Makes we feel like I’m lookin At my first wife.
Still love her but still want to smack the bytch

Back
Top Bottom