Predict The Dolphins New Coach | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Predict The Dolphins New Coach

Want: Kris Richard
Prediction: Darren Rizzi

If this is really Grier’s show now, is he really going to stake his entire career on Rizzi? This is likely Grier’s one shot to make good with the Dolphins. I don’t think he is going to spoil that with an in-house candidate who likely won’t be able to put together a solid staff.

I’m really hoping for Richard, but the Dolphins tend to **** up everything so they will probably go with Brian Flores who to me is the most underwhelming candidate.

I'm thinking John Harbaugh. The guy is in the playoffs now. He gets there often and he won a SB. He will command the player's respect and they'll give it to him because of his proven success.
I feel that Ross would be more than willing to give up a first rounder for a proven HC they may keep for 10 years plus.

Ron Mexico

jCc9tV1H_400x400.png

Harbaugh. Lol. At this point I’d put the more likely Harbaugh as John, since he’s actually available. Wouldn’t it be so hilarious if we ended up reading for Harbaugh, then we got Adam Gase next year in a prime time game? Thursday night in Miami? He’d be shitting his pants. Ok back to coaches for us, I’m torn what I want. I want someone with experience, but potential to be better than expected, I want someone older for stability, but younger is great too since you can land a coach for like 20 years ala Shula, belichick, the greats. I’m glad it’s not my decision to make.

I want Bruce Arians or John Harbaugh

I’m intrigued with Kris Richard if the above aren’t interested because we don’t have a QB yet.

I have sneaky feeling Rizzi might get a one year shot...though it scares me a little to put a special teams career guy into that elevated role.

I'm thinking John Harbaugh. The guy is in the playoffs now. He gets there often and he won a SB. He will command the player's respect and they'll give it to him because of his proven success.
I feel that Ross would be more than willing to give up a first rounder for a proven HC they may keep for 10 years plus.
What scares me about John Harbaugh is no coach has won a super bowl with two different teams and I find it hard to believe that John Harbaugh with the Miami dolphins will be the first. That’s probably just the pessimistic side of me that the dolphins have created.

Back
Top Bottom