Predict the score of Dolphins Vs. Patsies (2000 pts) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Predict the score of Dolphins Vs. Patsies (2000 pts)

Chambers34Phins

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Same rules apply as always. If you are new to the game, which some pats fans that troll the boards will be.

It is the total combined points you miss the actual score by, and you must have the correct winner to qualify.

Ex:

I say the score will be 14-7 Dolphins

Actual score is 100-0 Dolphins :-)
Then I missed by a total of 86 (dolphins) and 7 (patriots) for a total of 93 off the final score.

Williams, when we predicted Rickys yards last week I believe I won...but i never got 2000 points

Originally posted by Phinfan31
Williams, when we predicted Rickys yards last week I believe I won...but i never got 2000 points

Sorry bro your in the wrong place. The only one of these I do is the score. I have won the guess ricky's rush total once though.

Oh well who should I talk to about that then williams? what do points do anyway??

Originally posted by Phinfan31
Oh well who should I talk to about that then williams? what do points do anyway??

I will try to find an old post by him to get his name. With the points you can buy stuff at the store. Finheaven & Co forums store. YOu can add a glow to your name, and little fun stuff like that.

Back
Top Bottom