Predict the score of Dolphins Vs. Patsies (2000 pts) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Predict the score of Dolphins Vs. Patsies (2000 pts)

Patriots 24, Dolphins 17. Of course, I hope I'm wrong.

DOLPHINS 31

***GIOTS 17

THIS WILL BE OUR STATEMENT GAME GUARANTEED. I HAVE BEEN A DOLPHINS FAN SINCE 1982 AND THIS YEAR ALL OF ARE OLD TRENDS HAVE BEEN NEGATED IN 2003. NOW, COMES FRIGID DECEMBER IF YOU LOOK BACK ON SEASON'S PAST WE AT THIS TIME OF THE YEAR ARE LEADING OR CO-LEADING TRYING TO CLINCH THE DIVISION OR BYE-WEEK BUT FAIL. NOW, WE ARE ON A DIFFERENT PATH. EVERYTHING THIS SEASON HAS CHANGED STARTING WITH A OPENING LOST IN SEASON OPENER HAS REALLY CHANGED OUR DEMEANOR. NOW, SINCE GOING 5-4 WE REAL OFF 3 STRAIGHT WINS ON A HOT STREAK GOING INTO DECEMBER INSTEAD OF STUMBLING IN.

WELL THAT'S MY PICK!!

GO DOLPHINS KILL THE ***GIOTS!! 9-4 BABY!!

I love when "some" Bills fans predict the Fins score...what I especially remember was the Bills fan who guaranteed the Bills would beat the Fins in Miami this season...hmmhmmhmm...how did it go...

"Print it, copy it, fax it...the Bills will destroy the Fins..."or something to that effect.

I really do understand why the Bills fans are now rooting for the Pats....Mr. Clump...31-2 Pats...well I don't know for sure about rooting for the Pats but I can bet that Clump would rather see the Pats win it than the Fins...but at least he's got something to root for since his Bills are...ALL DONE!!!

Go Fins!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
The bills fans were also garunteed they were going to the superbowl.

But its right what was said before, a lot of trends are being broken, I hope the December trend is next!!

fins 33

patsies 10

(other prediction, brady's boyfriend breaks up with him saturday night and he throws 3 ints on sunday:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :nesucks: :nesucks:

Back
Top Bottom